Top Krabi Classes & Workshops
27 results | All Krabi Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful service. On time pick up in a great vehicle and hassle free ferry ticket. It was great. We had a very different experience on the way back from Lanta to Krabi."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome night learning to cook Thai food, great laughs great host what a top night. Would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Small interactive and fun event. Cooked lots of different meals. Food was outstanding. Also given a cookbook at the end of class"
* A traveler said: "Great spa day in beautiful surroundings. Staff there couldn't do enough for me."
* A traveler said: "I am so pleased I did this activity. The guides were so friendly, patient and encouraging! As someone who has never rock climbed before I was so surprised at how I was able to complete a couple of climbs relatively quickly. There is a wide variety of climbs for all levels of experience. I highly recommend this activity"
* A traveler said: "Very good guide and help take care of your belongings when you go to the hot spring and emerald pools. Hot springs and crowded pools, but the pool is very nice and will lure you regardless. The only thing is to give more time to the temple. My friends and I almost reached the top. But had to turn back from the pickup truck."
* A traveler said: "This was my second time climbing in Railay beach with King Climbers. The service was excellent again, I was able to climb many routes thanks to the guidance of my climbing guide. Hope to come back sometime soon...."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand