Tup Island (Koh Tup)
Tup Island(Koh Tup) is one of the most popular offshore islands around Krabi, and is a staple part of the itinerary for most day trips from the mainland. Situated southwest of Ao Nang and between Poda Island and Chicken Island, Tup is smaller than the other islands in the archipelago it belongs to, but its white sands and excellent snorkeling certainly don’t disappoint.
Tup Island(Koh Tup) is most commonly visited as part of a ‘Four Islands’ longboat tour from Ao Nang. The three other islands include Poda Island, Chicken Island, and Mor Island, with a stop at Phra Nang Cave Beach usually included. This entire area is incredibly scenic, with panoramic views of the Krabi coastline as its backdrop.
The clear waters and abundance of tropical fish surrounding Tup Island(Koh Tup) make it a haven for swimming and snorkeling, although many visitors prefer to simply relax on the beach or enjoy a stroll. At low tide, a sandbar emerges linking Tup Island with Chicken Island as well as the smaller Mor Island. This unique occurrence is commonly referred to as Talay Waek, meaning ‘divided sea’.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Tup Island (Koh Tup)?
- Railay and 4-Island Sunset Cruise with Night Snorkel
- 4-Island Tour by Traditional Big Longtail Boat from Krabi
- Krabi 7 Islands Snorkeling Sunset and Bioluminescence Tour by Big Longtail Boat
- 4 Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi
Things to do near Krabi
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand