Top Kotor Travel & Transportation Services
101 results | All Kotor Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for those who want a small taste of this beautiful island. We stopped at the mosaics and the bus waited for us. It was fabulous. Although we stayed on the bus, we had the opportunity to get off on two more stops."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful way to better understand the history of the region and discover unique details about the town of Kotor while exploring Old Town. Our guide, Danka, has a true passion for this town and it shows in the stories she shares. Very highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We wanted to see highlights of Budva and Kotor and our drivers expertise allowed us to do both within the time we had."
* A traveler said: "Andro was on time, spoke perfect English, gave us a great tour of the country and terrific history lesson along the way."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Timely, punctual, clean and safe. Easy to communicate with. Just to note this is more transport than a guided tour. Very good and not rushed. Lovely views on the boat. Departs on time so be there a bit early."
* A traveler said: "Our group of three all loved this tour! We were picked up by immaculate speedboat at the port and whisked away to our first stop...Our Lady of the Rock. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all about this island and church, then allowed us to wander on our own! Next, we went to the submarine tunnels! Wow! The history of these was very interesting and our guide took us in one of them- - -incredible! We stopped at Manula Island which was their little Alcatraz. You can’t go on to the island due to construction. Then, on to the Blue Cave where after telling about the formation of the cave, etc. we were told we could swim into the cave! Well worth swimming further than our boat could go. We saw bats, but they were high up and were not bothering anyone."
* A traveler said: "Quite possibly one of the best tours I’ve been on in all my travels! Mirjana made the day very special and a wonderful experience, taking care of my every need, like I was travelling with a friend. I 1000% recommended this wonderful team for a great tour of Montenegro!"
* A traveler said: "really fun, the slovenian man was great and tried to help us and gave us info about where we were and what we were doing. in terms of safety it feels like you are following your adventurous older brother - its normally fine but you might have to call your mum to come and pick you up at any minute."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience ! Best way to visit the bay. Our skipper was the best, super nice with good explanations. We recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "We loved our day with Dominic he was personable and knowledgeable and made our one day in Montenegro truly amazing! I would highly recommend him and this tour ! Our only regret is we didn’t spend more time there !"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the walking tour of Kotor. Bruna is a treasure and wonderful guide. She is so cheerful and provided us a wonderful overview of the city. I would recommend this tour to anyone with limited time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a magic 1/2 day tour - with our fantastic guide Molly all to ourselves. We highly recommend this ride as it showed the diversity of Kotor from mountain fortress to marina, and coast. E-bikes make the ride a breeze. One of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Molly for helping make it so memorable."
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jelena, was easy to understand, delightful and informative. She had the tour well planned and hit all the right spots. It was a great way to get introduced to beautiful Kotor."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Service/transfer from Tivat to Dubrovnik was provided as advertised. Great company. Strongly recommend! Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia