Top Kolkata Private and Luxury
53 results | All Kolkata Tours
* A traveler said: "We were given an excellent city tour of Kolkata with our tour guide Debbie. She was extremely knowledgeable, cooperative and very informative. Despite the traffic and some narrow streets, our driver was able to navigate the city in a very safe manner. Every sight was a highlight. We highly recommend this tour of Kolkata. We added to the suggested itinerary the Magen David Synagogue. If you take this tour, do your research and pick the sights that interest you. There are many to see."
* A traveler said: "A stellar tour from Mr. Khan. From pick-up to drop-off, he was a consummate professional; answering questions, dropping random trivia bits, keeping us informed of the full itinerary, etc. He really helped us pack a LOT of experiences into a half-day tour. We had an absolute blast. When it comes time for our next Kolkata outing, we'll absolutely consider teaming back up with him. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - crush on the metro but hey! Visited places we would not have otherwise gone to and the walk around the Bengali district with the guide, Avik, was very interesting. The food was excellent and the guide knew the locals and the vendors. This is a tour easy managed for most as there are frequent stops to eat and sit down."
* A traveler said: "Mangi led a very personal and hugely interesting walk through the side streets of Kolkata. Our guide gave us the opportunity to meet the street traders, watch them make their breads, samosas, tees etc and to try them, safely. A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "A great day sightseeing with a tailored itinerary that was created quickly before departure. We were able to see major attractions, as well as sights of our family history (as Anglo-Indians). The boat trip was great at night. Wish there was more time however to see more."
* A traveler said: "We were able to do some research and provide our guide with a list of our interests ahead of time. This enabled him to plan a route and determine what there would be time for and what was within a reasonable driving distance. We expressed interest in the wetlands as we're interested in birds and the guide, who is also a naturalist, took us to a fantastic bird sanctuary within the city and we got some totally fantastic pictures. We were in Kolkata during a festival that jammed up the roads and on a day when it was raining. Both the guide and the driver made super human efforts to enable us to at least get photographs of the places in which we were interested. This was a phenomenal tour, partially due to the skills and enthusiasm of our guide. BUT kudos to Viator for making something like this available - it was hard to find a tour where we were interested in everything that was included and this facilitated a wonderful experience tailored to our interests."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Guide was very knowledgeable. Covered all the main sites of Kolkata with adequate time. A good combination of walking and not all the time in the car. Driver was very good"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Gardens
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
- Belur Math
- MP Birla Planetarium
- Kalighat Kali Temple
- Bharat Sevashram Sangha Temple
- Nakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)
- Chowringhee (Chourangi)
- Eden Gardens
- St. John’s Church
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Ghum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)
- Indian Museum
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Marble Palace
- St Paul's Cathedral
- College Street
- Aquatica Water Park
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Bagdogra
- Things to do in Darjeeling
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Northern Thailand