Top Koh Samui Extreme Sports
82 results | All Koh Samui Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an absolute fantastic time, would love to go again before we leave... We can ride so one of the guides broke us away from the group to go much faster and on different tracks, leaving the learerz to go at a safer pace with feeling pushed."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Crew were excellent. Very helpful and ensured all our needs were met and we were happy. The food was excellent too. The snorkelling was fantastic, we saw thousands of fish. There were about 20 passengers on our cruise. Just loved it."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Highly reccomend. The lunch was fantastic with gorgeous views Much more than I expected!"
* A traveler said: "Great day, speedboat was fun, although choppy on way back but it didn’t seem to bother anyone. Lunch was nice and plenty of water supplied all day. Day was organised well, staff friendly."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and they provided proper safety guidelines to all regarding the trip. The trip manager was quite humble and hospitable to all types of tourists. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I had a very adventurous day - the sites were spectacular and my guide was very nice and accommodating. I also did my own research and added my requests to the day."
* A traveler said: "It was our first time to kayak in the sea, we have learned a new skill and the guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Even though it rained towards the end of the tour, it was still a great experience. Saw many islands and the Marine Park is fantastic. The lunch was also delicious and got to see horned birds sitting in the trees as you eat. Saw a couple of monkeys on one of the islands, which was really cool to see. The only thing I would suggest is because of the choppy water we had to go through to get back to the island, I would have preferred to have my life jacket back as I am not a strong swimmer. I am not sure why we only wore them going out but not coming back into land. For safety reasons, there should be life jackets round trip."
* A traveler said: "A great experience for any family & the staff are fantastic. Excellent scenery & views of both jungle & island"
* A traveler said: "Loved the view from up there and the zip lining was amazing. The fish spa tops it all up! We got this at a discount so it was cheaper than original price at the place, was great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Extremely friendly and informative tour guides, along with great humour. We got to see the main sights of Koh Samui which was awesome. Time was a bit rushed at each stop, however this is understood due to seeing so many places in limited time. Some sensational views during the day. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience high above the tree tops zipping along ... get over your fear of heights on this one! Also had an authentic Thai lunch at the end, pick up and drop off to your door."
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had...the weather was not the best but the crew did everything they could. Made sure anyone that was sea sick was cared for. The snorkeling was some of the best we have ever done. The tour leader told us where to see the best fish. Unfortunately we couldn’t explore the caves as the tide was too high but again they had a plan b which was still great. Lunch was nice and the breakfast before was fine. Overall we had a great day and would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "This tour is simply perfect. The massage was stellar and so was the lunch. The tour guide Mr. Tok was informative and very accommodating to requests of visiting other tourist sites beyond that of the itinerary. You won't regret it. Give your tour guide a tip if he has done a great job! ;)"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful day. Wish I could do it again. Plenty to see and do, as well as just have some good ole relaxing time in paradise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Kedah