Free Cancellation:Get a full refund up to 24 hours in advance on most experiences.See Details
New standard cancellation policy
You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the experience (some exceptions apply). Check the “Cancellation Policy” section on an experience’s page to confirm its exact cancellation policy.
Get a comprehensive tour of the Phuket area, including Phi Phi, James Bond Island, and Krabi, on this overnight tour. Traveling with a small group of 15 people or fewer guarantees some personalized attention from your guide as you visit the area's top spots: Railay Beach, Loh Dalam Bay, Ton Sai Bah, Maya Bay, the Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, Bamboo Island, and several local snorkeling spots.
● Explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Phi Phi Islands by Longtail boat
● Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay ,one of the most interesting places to visit
● Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges
● Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Pileh Lagoon
● Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay
● Stop to take photos at Maya Bay , sightseeing the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
● Admire beautiful sunset and night swimming with Plankton
With 3 Dive boats we offer the biggest range of Fun Diving on Phi Phi Island.
We do not join other companies or boats, so we always choose the Dive Sites to suit you !!! our valued customer.
We offer small groups with a maximum size of 4 customers per group.
We do not mix Scuba divers of different levels allowing you the maximum dive time and enjoyment to suit your personal comfort level.
There's so much more to the Phi Phi Islands than Ton Sai Beach, so climb aboard a speedboat and visit all the best beaches and snorkeling spots on this popular tour. An expert captain steers you to both famous locations and hidden coves, stopping so you can snorkel, splash off the boat, and soak in the scenery on gorgeous beaches.
● Escape the buzz of Phuket by jumping on a speedboat and sailing into the Andaman Sea
● Swim and snorkel to your heart’s content at Koh Racha Yai and Coral Island
● Tuck into a delicious buffet of Thai favorites, from fresh fruit and seasonal veg to seafood and grilled meats
● Discover the much-loved Banana Beach (Ke He), and its varied watersports activities
● Swim and snorkel among the bright corals and tropical fish at the untouched island of Koh Yao Yai
● Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the beach at Koh Phi Phi
● See the beautiful Maya Bay, Viking Cave, Loh Sa Ma Bay and Pileh Lagoon from the comfort of our speedboat
● Explore the beautiful Khai islands; walking, relaxing, and snorkeling at Khai Nok and Khai Nui
Set out from Koh Phi Phi Don for a day on the waters of the Phi Phi Islands. You’ll have the chance to swim and snorkel in Loh Samah Bay or off the beaches of Bamboo Island, plus see caves and hidden coves, snap a photo of a filming spot from the movie “The Beach,” or stop by Monkey Beach. You might also visit Shark Point. By booking this tour, you can enjoy a relaxing way to see more of the Phi Phi Islands.
Experience the best of the Phi Phi Islands by land and by sea on this full-day snorkeling adventure that includes stops at all the most famous locations, from Monkey Beach and Bamboo Island to Pi Leh Lagoon and Shark Point. Stay out longer than most tours to watch a memorable Andaman sunset from the water and splash in for a night swim with plankton. Fresh fruit snacks, cold drinks, and lunch are served throughout the day to keep you energized.
This full-day trip via speedboat will have you on a swift water chase through the tropical paradise hot on villain Scaramanga’s tail. Bond fan or not, you will enjoy the exotic adventure through caves, mangrove swamps, and white-sand beaches.
● Visit the signature rocky pinnacle featured in The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) on James Bond Island
● Glide through mystical mangroves and majestic caves via canoe in Phang Nga National Park
● Enjoy a delicious buffet on Panyee Island in Phang Nga Bay
Hop aboard a snorkeling tour from Koh Phi Phi Don for the chance to discover marine life and other natural attractions of Thailand. In addition to swimming and snorkeling in clear waters home to fish and coral, you’ll check out caves, photogenic bays, a hidden cove, and Monkey Beach. Booking this tour provides an easy way to get out on the water and see more of the Phi Phi Islands.
Discover the Phi Phi Islands on a full-day tour from Krabi that provides the chance to get out on the water by boat to see the attractions of the islands. Sights and activities may include Viking Cave, swimming and snorkeling in lagoons and bays, seeing local monkeys, and stopping by a filming location from the movie “The Beach.” This tour provides an easy way to visit one of Thailand’s top destinations without the stress of figuring out how to get there.
• Phi Phi offers some of the best scuba diving in the Andaman sea.
• Commonly seen wildlife includes black tip reef sharks, turtles, lion fish, barracudas, moray eels, schools of yellow snapper, puffer fish, trigger fish, lobsters, shrimp and nudibranchs. Whale sharks are also visitors to these islands.
• We offer 2 dive trips, in the morning at 7.30am or in the afternoon at 1.30pm.
• A maximum of two buddy teams per dive guide with divers grouped by experience and ability.
• We have15 liter tanks(at no extra charge) if you use a lot of air and also Nitrox tanks at no extra charge for certified Nitrox divers.
• The trip price includes all equipment, dive guide, lunch and drinks.
More than half of our world is covered in water - time to go and see how beautiful our world is.
With our very small group ratios of 2 Students to one Dive Instructor you will have a unique, safe and unforgettable experience!
Get your PADI Open Water Scuba certification while on vacation in Ko Phi Phi. This intensive course, led by a PADI-certified instructor, lets you explore Thailand's underwater world with a group of just two people per one instructor. Sessions include dry-land theory lectures, confined water training, and four open-water dives in the Phi Phi Marine Park.
The islands, beaches, and lagoons of Phang Nga Bay are some of the most beautiful in Thailand and are easily reached by boat from Phuket. On this action-packed tour, enjoy canoeing around the caves of Koh Panak Island, dive in to swim and snorkel around the Khai Islands, visit the stilted villages of Panyee Island, and see James Bond Island, where ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was filmed.
It is definitely the best way to see Phuket. In one day, you will explore the main sites of the island and travel to amazing places: Buddhist temples, beaches and streets of Old Town. You will get acquainted with the life and traditions of the Thais, try the delicious local cuisine and discover the most scenic view points with amazing views. Get ready to see the real Phuket!
We will visit the most famous beaches - Karon, Kata Noi, Kata, Nai Harn
Visit Big Buddha - the highest point on the island.
Wat Chalong Temple most beautiful temple on Phuket
Windmill view point, which is a must-visit site for sunset lovers!
If the weather is perfect, we can stop to swim and relax on beaches of your choice.
Walk around Old Phuket town streets
Rang hill viewpoint
Make the most of your vacation time by booking this snorkeling tour to Phi Phi Island via speedboat. Traveling by fast boat ensures you spend the least amount of time in transit from Phuket and the most time exploring the underwater world. You'll also get to relax and swim at several beaches (Maya Beach, Khai Nok Island) and sightsee in Monkey Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, and Loh Samah.
Spend less time traveling and more time admiring the rock formations of Phang Nga Bay National Park on a cruise that transports you around the archipelago in a speedboat. You’ll access beaches and coves that are off-limits to land vehicles and enjoy free time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at each spot.
Gain admission to the Phuket Trickeye Museum, an exhibit of interactive art. Take advantage of the rare opportunity to step into oversized 3D paintings and let your imagination soar as you check out each unique optical illusion. Explore the gallery for temporary installations and a permanent collection, and snap photos of your own creative masterpieces to share with friends.
Krating Cape is a beautiful viewing point on the south west coast of Phuket. It's quite difficult to get to, but if you do not mind walking 30-40 minutes past the rocks, cliffs, and steep hills, then it is definitely a place you should not miss.
Krating Cape is known among photographers for its starlit landscapes, free from light pollution. There is a horn-shaped rock where photographers enjoy taking amazing photos. The panoramic views are very beautiful, especially during sunset. You should wear proper shoes, carry a head light, water, and wear long pants.
From Krating Cape you can see Nad-harn Beach and the west coast of Phuket. Next to Nad-harn is Promthep Cape at the south end of Phuket and from here you can see Coral and Racha Island.
Small groups with no more than 2:1 customer to staff ration for your safety and comfort.
All our Scuba Diving trips are conducted from our own boats, we do not join or on other boats.
SSI Course materials available in over 30 languages
All our Open Water Divers are insured by Dive Assure insurance.
All Instructors have a Thai Work Permit
Cruise to Ko Phi Phi Leh on a tour from Ko Phi Phi Don that features highlights of the Phi Phi Archipelago in a half day of exploring. With stops to swim, take photographs, snorkel, and see native wildlife, this is a convenient way to get the full Phi Phi Archipelago experience even if you have limited time, and both morning and afternoon departures are available.
Join us in our adventure and discover Koh Phi Phi in a unique way, for memories and unforgettable photos.
We embark for different adventures: views, hiking, swimming, sunset on the beach, visit a cave and return to night in the jungle.
The program is spread over half a day with some difficults stages than the others, but also a lot of breaks. Everyone reach the end Antrek is an adventure and not just a walk.
Scuba diving allows you to experience a new world in virtually zero gravity with amazing wildlife.
The Discover Scuba Diving/Try Diving trip is ideal for beginners with no dive license or people who have dived before but have not had the time to complete a course. The trip takes half a day and can be counted towards the Open Water diver course.