Top Ko Phi Phi Don Shark Diving
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
5 results | All Ko Phi Phi Don Tours
• Phi Phi offers some of the best scuba diving in the Andaman sea. • Commonly seen wildlife includes black tip reef sharks, turtles, lion fish, barracudas, moray eels, schools of yellow snapper, puffer fish, trigger fish, lobsters, shrimp and nudibranchs. Whale sharks are also visitors to these islands. • We offer 2 dive trips, in the morning at 7.30am or in the afternoon at 1.30pm. • A maximum of two buddy teams per dive guide with divers grouped by experience and ability. • We have15 liter tanks(at no extra charge) if you use a lot of air and also Nitrox tanks at no extra charge for certified Nitrox divers. • The trip price includes all equipment, dive guide, lunch and drinks.
Scuba diving allows you to experience a new world in virtually zero gravity with amazing wildlife. - The Discover Scuba Diving/Try Diving trip is ideal for beginners with no dive license or people who have dived before but have not had the time to complete a course. The trip takes half a day and can be counted towards the Open Water diver course.
Scuba diving allows you to experience a new world in virtually zero gravity with amazing wildlife. - The advanced course expands on your open water diving skills. This allows you to go deeper, explore wrecks, dive at night and generally improve your dive skills.
• HTMS Kled Gaeow entered service with the Thai Navy in 1956 as an auxiliary vessel, servicing the needs of other Thai naval vessels for 60 years. • Built in 1948 at the Pusnes Mechanical Workshop, Norway. • The Kled Gaeow is purposely sunk on the 19th of March 2014 and is just 25 minutes from the island. This 48 meter wreck is a great dive with Nurse sharks and schools of yellow snapper just some of the highlights. The top of the wreck is at 16 meters and bottoms out at 26 meters, suitable for advanced open water dives or higher • For this dive we have15 liter tanks(no extra charge) if you use a lot of air and also Nitrox tanks for certified Nitrox divers. • Maximum of two buddy teams to each dive guide, dive groups are organised on experience and certification level. • Equipment rental, dive computer, dive guide, lunch and drinks are included in the price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shark Diving in Ko Phi Phi Don?
What Shark Diving in Ko Phi Phi Don are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand