Top Ko Chang Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Food & Drink
1 result | All Ko Chang Tours
Sort by: Featured
The bay around Bang bao is good fun to canoe, the open sea side has lovely cliffs, the bay itself is nice protected and calm. The adventurous can paddle out along the cliff side, for the less experienced you can paddle to the pier and have a nice stop in bang bao village for a walk on the pier and a lovely picture shoot.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dining Experiences in Ko Chang are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ko Chang experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta