* A traveler said: "We were with the guide Abu and the tour was exceptional! The waterfall are very nice to see, the coffee experience was very interesting and funny and the hotspring was very enjoyable :) The guide was very kind and funny with us, he learnt us a lot of things about tanzania! Hakuna matata :P"
* A traveler said: "It was a really amazing trekking and we also saw monkeys! Our guide John has a high knowledge about the area, the animals and the plants and we enjoyed the small talks. The route throught the rainforest is very beautiful. However, the only down point was that the drive to and from Arusha was longer than expected (about 3.5 hours each way), rather than that the experience was amaizing and totally recomended if you want to have taste of Kilimanjaro."
* A traveler said: "My guide Gilly was very friendly and knowledgable. It was a great, chilled getaway from the urban area of Moshi, a leisurely hike with lots of flora and fauna to see. I particularly liked visiting the coffee farm - very interesting to see the artisanal process and the ways of life of the Chagga people"
* A traveler said: "This trip exceeded all expectations. The team was absolutely incredible every step of the way. There is no way that we would have made it without them. William and Goodluck were the best guides that you could ask for. They were so encouraging and fun! If you are thinking about doing Kilimanjaro I would recommend this group for an amazing time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Moshi
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Arusha
- Things to do in Nairobi
- Things to do in Mombasa
- Things to do in Zanzibar City
- Things to do in Dar es Salaam
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Kerala