Top Khasab Swimming
Saved to wishlist!
3 Khasab Swimming | All Khasab Tours
The Musandam region, separated from the rest of Oman by the United Arab Emirates, is the northern most part of the Sultanate. The dramatic Musandam peninsula is perhaps one of the most scenically spectacular area in the Gulf. These spectacular fjords have given the area a second name "The Norway of Arabia”. The peninsula is mainly inhabited by the Shihuh, who are fishermen and herdsmen and are probably descended from the original inhabitants of northern Oman. Fishing is the peninsula's main industry with packing plants at al-Khasab and Bay'ah. Transportation is mostly by sea, since no roads cross the forbidding terrain. Musandam - Khasab is very close to United Arab Emirates and easily access able by road for guest from United Arab Emirates. Musandam - Khasab makes it very unique because of Spectacular Fjords, Natural dolphin, Coastal view, Tallest Mountain, Historical Telegraph & Seebi Island, bedouin villages in the Fjords & in the mountains.
• Arrive at the Khasab harbor and board the traditional Omani dhow for the Full day cruise into the spectacular, scenic and tranquil fiord, the khor as Shimm and the longest fiords in the Musandam peninsula. Observe the coastal villages as we cruise along and there’s a very good possibility to sight the playful dolphins and many other exotic marine creatures. We anchor at the famous Telegraph Island, which was a repeat station built in 1864 by the British to connect Bombay (India) with mainland Britain by an underwater and overland telegraphic cable passing via Basra in Iraq and Turkey. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at the Telegraph Island in the pristine and calm waters of the fiord. Lunch and refreshments are served onboard. Snorkeling equipments and towels will be provided on the dhow. • Buffet Lunch, fruits and refreshments( Tea, coffee, soft drink and cold drinks) will be provided on the dhow • 1600 hrs - Return back to Khasab Harbor
Overnight at Beach in Musandam Fjords overlooking at Jebel Harim and Gulf of Oman. Beautiful Unique scenery and atmosphere with Live BBQ Dinner at camp site, Dolphin watching during dhow cruise, Swimming at Telegraph Island, Passing by different bedouin villages you can see during cruise, Breakfast will be served at camp site. Some entertainment with music and games at beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Swimming in Khasab?
The best Swimming in Khasab according to Viator travelers are:
- Musandam Khasab Day Trip & dhow cruise From Ras Al Khaimah
- Musandam Khasab Full day dhow cruise with Lunch
- Overnight Beach Camping & Dhow Cruise - Musandam Khasab
Things to do near Khasab
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Al Ain
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Punjab
- Things to do in Maharashtra