Top Key West Classes & Workshops
12 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience and Brad was a Fantastic! Funny, knowledgeable and helped us make awesome drinks. Best thing we did this week in Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew! Great atmosphere, live music was really good. Definitely the best way to see the sunset!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great location, good bikes! The counter operator was friendly, even in the rain! Bikes are a great way to see Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Gary and Liam did a great job with the group. I am older (over 60) and went with my sons. I have owned a boat and water-skied in the past; however, it was my first time riding a jet ski. We started out at a slower pace on the gulf and it became more challenging on the Atlantic, with waves, and speeds around 45mph. Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was helpful and friendly. Nice large boat… The captain moved around to put us on the fish. You can bring a cooler also. Super fun day…"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day for fishing! Great staff and we each caught a fish! We enjoyed our first fishing excursion!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter is afraid of heights, but wanted to go parasailing with her friend. Their guides were fabulous! They both loved it and the guides made my daughter so comfortable. The parasailing ended up being one of her favorite activities during our 6 day visit to Key West."
* A traveler said: "The Tiki Hut and the volcano. Enjoyed hearing about the history of the island. The brewery was very interesting and the beer was good.."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Funny commentary and informative. Easy on and off. Good experienced driver. Polite and informative agents at ticket booth also."
* A traveler said: "Drinking while learning local history and traditions- what a great combination! Our tour guide was fun, friendly and informative. We were in a pretty large group of strangers but it seems that everyone had a great time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Key West Cemetery
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Duval Street
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Overseas Highway
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Aquarium
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Mallory Square
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island