Top Kazan Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Kazan Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Museum of Natural History of Tatarstan is the only museum and scientific-educational center in the Volga region to provide complete information about the geological history of our planet from its inception to the appearance of humans. Traditional forms of presentation are complemented with interactive elements, which makes the Museum attractive to a wide range of visitors.
The Kazan Kremlin is the only functioning center of Tatar state culture and state power in the world and the only Tatar fortress with the foundations of the original urban planning preserved in Russia.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Attractions & Museums in Kazan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kazan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in Yekaterinburg
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Urals
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania