Top Kauai Ziplining
6 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Bryson and the lovely young lady who’s name I can not spell were the very best guides. 10/10 would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing sites, outstanding crew and captain, and incredible food! What a highlight! Many people were sea sick though, this is not a gentle cruise. This is an adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and took us to a great location. Nice and easy to get to and easy calm waters for the kids. Saw soo many native Hawaiian fish and sea turtles. Our guide gave us a quick run down on some of the fish that we'd see before hand which made it more interesting. Definitely recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great Captain! Friendly crew ! Great views and sunset! Thanks for this experience! Looking forward to next time"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, knowledgeable, and personable staff. Plus, an incredible view of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Couldn’t recommend the experience more!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time! Our tour guide was great. The hike is not for beginners, but so worth it. Recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kauai Museum
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Spouting Horn
- Fern Grotto
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Wailua Falls
- Waioli Mission House
- Mt. Waialeale
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Old Koloa Town
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kalalau Lookout
- Polihale State Park
- Opaekaa Falls
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Kauai Coffee Company