Top Kauai On the Water
33 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great off shore snorkeling experience, just right for a new snorkeler like me! I saw numerous colorful fish and even a large turtle! Since it was off the shore the water was shallow enough to get a close look at the coral and fish without having to dive down too deep!"
* A traveler said: "Drake and Gabe were awesome!! Best part of our vacation 10/10! The crew was awesome! Great music, great jokes, beautiful coast!"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, knowledgeable, and personable staff. Plus, an incredible view of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Couldn’t recommend the experience more!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Had a GREAT time! Instructor Bri was amazing, thorough and fun. Captain Rob was awesome as well. They also provided a historical tour on the zodiac. We saw numerous turtles which was my goal. Would definitely recommend. Mahalo !!"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Keonui (sp?) did an amazing job teaching my sister and me. It was my first official lesson and I learned a lot. Highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience… loved the time spent and the pay off with a beautiful waterfall that we could actually get under!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and so was the crew! There were so many dolphins including a baby , gorgeous views and everyone had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This paddle/hike was a super experience for both myself and my wife. We had the most amazing tour guides. Hawaiian Brian was so knowledgeable about the land, language and culture; we loved hearing all about it and learned to appreciate the land we were using. He was also generous with offering to take pretty great photos of each group in our party. Ross the Boss was attentive to all in our party and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know what we were passionate about and connecting with each of us. He shared stories about the islands, shared info and points of interest along our drive, discussed other great hiking trails on the Islands and told lots of dad jokes. This experience was a fairly easy paddle and hike to a great waterfall/pool; I’d recommend it to everybody. There was plenty of water provided and the packed lunch was delicious and plentiful. The timing of the whole experience was perfect to allow our group ample time at the waterfall without being over crowded! ** We hope Hawaiian Brian was able to recover his phone. 🤞🏼"
* A traveler said: "The guides Carissa & Mason were fantastic. Funny and informative. You get dirty but worth it. Definitely 4 wheeling."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zach was amazing! Beautiful falls and the kayaking was great. Especially enjoyed the fresh pineapple treat with lunch! Even enjoyed Zach’s corny jokes!!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was a great instructor. He made everyone feel safe and comfortable with the experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Overall very good experience. Top level equip in excellent condition. Well managed by the dive master, Emily. The reef is minimal with some beautiful life. Good refresher or warm up dive."
* A traveler said: "CJ and JR are the best boat captains - local guys with a great sense of humor and knowledge of the area. We had an amazing zodiac tour of the cliffs. It was the highlight of the trip. Lots of fun. Can't recommend enough!"
* A traveler said: "The coastline is beautiful and many areas inaccessible by boat. If you want to see the entire coastline, seals, dolphins, and sea turtles, this is the way to do it! Ending the voyage with snorkeling on a large reef and a simple sandwich that somehow stepped up its game was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Taking the kids surfing while in Kauai is a must! They had a great time - thank you for the fun memories"
* A traveler said: "Captain Mark and crew were amazing. The team provided knowledge and education on the boat, tips how they find the fish and beautiful views. They made our 25th anniversary memorable. And we caught a huge Yellow fin. We will be back. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun adventure even though we didn’t get to see any whales. The guides were very nice and educated."
* A traveler said: "Jen was amazing. She helped both me and my fiancé learn to paddle board. She was also incredibly knowledgeable about the terrain, plants, and history of the area. The pictures she was able to take of us turned out amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Anini Beach
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Fern Grotto
- Waioli Mission House
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Polihale State Park
- Spouting Horn
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Koke'e State Park
- Wailua Falls
- Kauai Museum
- Kalalau Lookout
- Old Koloa Town