Top Kauai Outdoor Activities
85 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Joaquin made our excursion so memorable! Lots of great facts, perfect amount of kayaking and hiking. The waterfall was a little busy with all the other companies there too, but that was to be expected. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was AMAZING! The food was great and you just can’t beat the sunset from the Hawaiian coastline. I would totally recommend this as a must do."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on the ATV tour… Especially with Austin and Malachi being our guides. They were so knowledgeable and entertaining and helpful it was amazing💕 we recommend this tour to everybody if you want a great experience and remember to go fast through the puddles so you get nice and muddy! Haha! Aloha everyone and we will be back soon"
* A traveler said: "Simon was fun, interesting, engaging, knowledgeable and flexible. We thoroughly enjoyed his tour, sense of humor, he was easy to get along with and was professional. It was a great tour, a wonderful way to see Kauai and we would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zach was amazing! Beautiful falls and the kayaking was great. Especially enjoyed the fresh pineapple treat with lunch! Even enjoyed Zach’s corny jokes!!"
* A traveler said: "We did the sunset dinner cruise 9/7/21 and had a fabulous time! Dave was our captain and Caley and Brian were the crew. They were all incredibly helpful and fun! It was so enjoyable! I would highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Drake and Gabe were awesome!! Best part of our vacation 10/10! The crew was awesome! Great music, great jokes, beautiful coast!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great off shore snorkeling experience, just right for a new snorkeler like me! I saw numerous colorful fish and even a large turtle! Since it was off the shore the water was shallow enough to get a close look at the coral and fish without having to dive down too deep!"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, knowledgeable, and personable staff. Plus, an incredible view of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Couldn’t recommend the experience more!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day exploring all aspects of the Canyon unclose and personal. Noah is the best tour guide on the island. He even entertained us with ukulele tunes and many historical stories. a must do for Kauai!"
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful look at the beauty of Kauai ! Mario our guide had so much information that it really made the tour !!! There were ample stops to take pictures !! I highly recommend anyone visiting Kauai to take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Looking for sea turtles, learning about the ancient Hawaiians and Coco Maria's fun personality...are just some of the memorable experiences in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our excursion. Activity was as described. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This trip was great!!! Coco was the BEST guide. Great scenery, exciting stops, informative, and fun!!! This is a great tour of the island but Coco makes it awesome. Truly worth every penny and more! Thank you Coco….Amy, Cherri (Theresa), and Michael!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Opaekaa Falls
- Spouting Horn
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Koke'e State Park
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Old Koloa Town
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kauai Museum
- Kalalau Lookout
- Fern Grotto
- Waioli Mission House
- Wailua Falls
- Polihale State Park
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Anini Beach