Top Kauai Bus Tours
35 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was AMAZING! The food was great and you just can’t beat the sunset from the Hawaiian coastline. I would totally recommend this as a must do."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "Looking for sea turtles, learning about the ancient Hawaiians and Coco Maria's fun personality...are just some of the memorable experiences in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We did the sunset dinner cruise 9/7/21 and had a fabulous time! Dave was our captain and Caley and Brian were the crew. They were all incredibly helpful and fun! It was so enjoyable! I would highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Simon was fun, interesting, engaging, knowledgeable and flexible. We thoroughly enjoyed his tour, sense of humor, he was easy to get along with and was professional. It was a great tour, a wonderful way to see Kauai and we would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "A very fun, knowledgeable, and personable staff. Plus, an incredible view of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Couldn’t recommend the experience more!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Luau Kalamaku has Friendly and Inviting staff - An inspiring and talented performance with relaxing atmosphere"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great Captain! Friendly crew ! Great views and sunset! Thanks for this experience! Looking forward to next time"
* A traveler said: "This trip was great!!! Coco was the BEST guide. Great scenery, exciting stops, informative, and fun!!! This is a great tour of the island but Coco makes it awesome. Truly worth every penny and more! Thank you Coco….Amy, Cherri (Theresa), and Michael!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, our day with John was excellent and will be remembered for years to come. We enjoyed so many sites and took some great pictures. We ate delicious smoked chicken and enjoyed fresh brewed local coffee you can only get on Kauai. We even witnessed a marriage proposal during the tour. The island is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a wonderful tour guide, very dedicated. I was the only booking for Monday, so he and i went for the hike by ourselves. It was so much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Olivia was absolutely amazing!! She brought me to a gorgeous waterfall and the pictures came out so good I just had to buy them all! Definitely recommend!! I just suggest bringing sneakers for the hikes"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day exploring all aspects of the Canyon unclose and personal. Noah is the best tour guide on the island. He even entertained us with ukulele tunes and many historical stories. a must do for Kauai!"
* A traveler said: "Was so much fun with this tour. Such a nice, knowledgable and kids friendly gentleman! Thank you, Noah!"
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Good food, absolutely beautiful location, and wonderful program. The bus to and from the event was also very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fern Grotto
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kauai Museum
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Wailua Falls
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kalalau Lookout
- Spouting Horn
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Mt. Waialeale
- Anini Beach
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Polihale State Park
- Old Koloa Town
- Opaekaa Falls
- Waioli Mission House