Top Kanto Food & Drink
418 results | All Kanto Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were very nice and the dishes and drinks were also very tasty. The tour guide also was able to give good recommendation of which drinks and dishes to try and was able to give a good atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. Food was great. Ryan made the tour fun and his knowledge about food & traditions just enhanced the experience. I would recommend this tour especially with Ryan as your guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "I am so glad I did this tour. It was very informative, I learned a lot about different kinds of Japanese food. I’d like to thank Shaun for his wonderful and professional touring."
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and our teacher were so good and informative. They took their time to explain all things and answered all our questions. If there's only one guided tour you do, do this one!"
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this food tour. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was perfect size to enjoy eating in some intimate spaces. Food variety was great and we learned about some great local places."
* A traveler said: "Yuko and her assistant were very helpful and thoughtful tour guides. We ate yummy food and learned a lot about Japanese culture. As an FYI- if you do not eat pork, this is probably not the best tour for you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Giulia, was amazing! She was very knowledgeable and the food was excellent! Would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The instructions were really nice. I learned quite a bit, had a blast, and definitely plan on doing another class of theirs next time I’m in Tokyo. It’s fun if you’re with your friend, significant other, or even solo like myself"
* A traveler said: "Maho was a lovely host who took us to some great izakaya which I would have otherwise overlooked. The group was great to hang out with and this was an excellent introduction to Shibuya for my first night. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get the know the area and make some friends"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Simon was terrific and we really bonded. The food was excellent. Although the tour was listed as 3 hours, we spent over 4 hours on this night. Warning, much drinking on this tour. I really felt that we got to see a side of Tokyo that most tourists would not. Highly recommended if you enjoy trying local cuisine, street food and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Our very customize food trip was Amazing thanks for our wonderful guide Karina. We communicated before tour via email, she listen to our preferences, she advise great new places, we had no idea about. She was very accommodating. We found out a lot about local life. Thank you Karina!!!"
* A traveler said: "The place is not to easy to find but the people are really nice and the food you prepare absolute delicious."
* A traveler said: "Yuca was one of the most pleasant, inclusive and patient cooking instructor. She made sure everyone was having a good time and being involved. I have learned something that I can take home and enjoy with others when i reach home. Well done!! Thanks Yuca Cooking!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aokigahara Forest
- Sumida River (Sumida Gawa)
- Oedo Onsen Monogatari
- Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)
- Shinjuku Golden Gai
- National Diet Building
- Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)
- Tama Zoological Park
- Hakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden
- Ghibli Museum
- Robot Restaurant
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)
- Rikugien Garden
- Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa
- Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)
- Odaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)
- Hakone Ropeway
- Tokyo Midtown
- Tokyo DisneySea®
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Hokkaido