Top Kansai Prefecture Walking Tours
350 results | All Kansai Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "Must do experience if ever in Kyoto. We had a great time and had a lot of fun using the sword as well as learning about the warriors of Japan. The staff was very attentive and answer all of our questions. The pictures were exceptional very pleased."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my time with my guide. I ate food I would not have tired and explored places I would go back to if I ever find myself again in Japan."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic tour, and I got to try lots of things I would never have known to try, and was shown to places I wouldn't have found by myself. I am so glad I booked this tour - I had a brilliant evening, great food and sake, and the guide was wonderful - thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great 2 day tour with Yasuna! She was very patient with us (a mixed group of varying fitness levels: an elderly granddad of 80+ and a young kid of 8). Loved seeing Ryoanji."
* A traveler said: "Andrew’s knowledge and passion about landscaping and Zen gardens is incredible! I learned so much about the history and design of gardens, and a lot of interesting tidbits about the culture. These are the kinds of things you’d only learn from an ex-pat who’s been in the country for close to a decade. Very special! It was my first trip to Kyoto and I can’t wait to come back and do more of Andrew’s tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kennin-ji Temple
- Nishiki Market
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Pontocho Alley
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Universal Studios Japan
- Asahi Beer Suita Factory
- To-ji Temple
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)
- Nakasendo Way
- Mimuroto-ji Temple
- Kyoto Handicraft Center
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- Kyoto Station
- Daitoku-ji Temple
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Trail
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture