Top Kansai Prefecture Unique Experiences
82 results | All Kansai Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "Must do experience if ever in Kyoto. We had a great time and had a lot of fun using the sword as well as learning about the warriors of Japan. The staff was very attentive and answer all of our questions. The pictures were exceptional very pleased."
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "A must do if you are in Kyoto. My husband and I had the best time with our master Emily. They speak a perfect English and they were so careful to make sure we are all fine :) I'm simply loved my experience and the tea was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun and sights to see Teppet was an excellent guide, extremely knowledgeable, and easy to understand,"
* A traveler said: "A super-fun family activity! The show was excellent and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "If you’re looking to meet people from around the world in a night of energy and awesome nightlife, look no further."
* A traveler said: "The instructor is very knowledgeable and friendly. The course took 1.5hr from basic knowledge to sake tasting with and without food. Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to spend a few hours, my wife and I were lucky enough to be the only ones in the class so we had all the attention. The lesson was interesting, lots of helpful tips to make the perfect Bento box (and it was). I would highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience we all had! My boys loved the interactive part and learning the history of the Samurai and ninjas! Would recommend to everyone visiting Kyoto!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Thank you, yayo! Very charming and insightful. We had a lot of fun and a very tasteful dinner!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were the only two people in our group so we ended up having a private tour. Hikaru, our guide, was very sweet and let us go at our own pace. The final bar where we had our main sake tasting was off the beaten path and I'm sure we wouldn't have found it on our own. It was definitely worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking and public transport tour Helped us find spots we didn’t even know existed. Our guide was most informative about history and also everyday life in Japan."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience! I was amazed at the work going into wearing a Kimono and my children loved the experience as well. They were friendly and answered all of my questions. They did my hair beautifully and we were able to venture around the area taking picture while wearing our Kimonos. There is a beautiful temple nearby that is easily in walking distance."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day! Kokoro was supper friendly and very knowledgeable. Learned a lot about Kyoto and look forward to the next visit. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our cooking lesson and dinner with MIchiyo was one of the highlights of our visit to Japan. We're looking forward to using her recipes to cook a meal at home!"
* A traveler said: "Taka our tour guide in Osaka was TERRIFIC! Very personable, informative and fun! His intuitiveness always made sure we were comfortable with the walking distance and the maneuvering of the crowds in the very popular open markets. He also covered the areas we were interested in seeing and doing in Osaka. The biggest bonus, Taka and his professional camera took and emailed us the most amazing photographs of our very enjoyable day on Osaka. I highly recommend Taka and would contact him for any future tours! Thank you so much Taka for giving us a beautiful memory of your wonderful city!"
* A traveler said: "Our half-day with Alexi Tsubasa could not have been better. We had asked her to help us get acquainted with just walking about in Kyoto as well as taking us to shops where we would see the work of some of Kyoto's best artisans. (Great preparation - she emailed us a map in advance of our arrival, pinpointing potential places to visit.) We had a great time, bought several precious items, and had Kyoto's best sukiyaki. But the best part of the entire experience was just meeting Alexi and spending time with her. It immediately felt like we had just arrived in Kyoto and met an old friend who wanted to show us around her hometown. She was a perfect. (She has friends in New York - we're hoping to see her again if she ever comes to visit.!)"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, fun, mesmerising, once in a lifetime experience. So highly recommended. Not only educational every staff member was friendly and looked after you. A special thanks to the Grand Master Sensai who was very patient with us and took care in ensuring tradition was followed and we were taught the correct technique with the Samarui swords. It was a privilege bestowed on to us with care and trust. Amazing experience, highly highly recommended- Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew was my tour guide in Osaka. I asked to be shown places less visited by tourists and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you Andrew for showing me around your city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Kiyotaki River
- Myoshin-ji Temple
- Jojakko-ji Temple
- Kyoto Tower
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- Hozenji Yokocho
- Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha)
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- To-ji Temple
- Tennoji Zoo
- Arashiyama Park
- Himeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)
- Shoren-in Temple
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- Togetsu-kyo Bridge
- Kennin-ji Temple
- Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum
- Chionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture