Top Kansai Prefecture Tickets & Passes
33 results | All Kansai Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was raining heavily outside. Luckily, I booked this tour and enjoyed it very much. It is a trip that I recommend."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I attended this very unsure what to expect. The reviews sounded great so we thought we’d ‘risk it’. We’re both glad we did! The music was really very good. Personality really showed from each performer! The Sake was ready and flowing. Very skilled musicians. I was hoping they would sell cds at the end but no such luck :( .. Great night had! Thank you :D"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour with Cole. He took us to a variety of locations with really great food. The tour was very informative about the local culture and taught us a lot while having a really great time. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kai did and excellent job (beyond expectations) with our photography shoot in Kyoto. He is very talented and relaxed with the kids and makes good conversation. He know just where to go for the perfect shot. We covered a lot of ground and got a wide variety of photos. Can’t recommend him enough!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was the highlight of our Kyoto visit. My wife loved the professional attention to detail that the staff used in preparing her, She loved the time dressed as a Maiko and has shown all her friends the photos. We strongly recommend this experience for anyone, It was GREAT!! A+"
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best and most fun experience I had so far! I loved it and the pictures where amazing. The make up was great aswell, the staff friendly. I had such a great time. Worth every penny:)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- To-ji Temple
- Gion Corner
- Hozenji Yokocho
- Umeda Sky Building
- Eikan-do Zenrin-ji Temple
- Hosen-in Temple
- Shoren-in Temple
- Taiyo Park
- Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha)
- Nara National Museum
- Kennin-ji Temple
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- Ryoan-ji Temple & Garden
- Asahi Beer Suita Factory
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)
- Kyoto National Museum
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture