Top Kansai Prefecture City Tours
171 results | All Kansai Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my time with my guide. I ate food I would not have tired and explored places I would go back to if I ever find myself again in Japan."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic tour, and I got to try lots of things I would never have known to try, and was shown to places I wouldn't have found by myself. I am so glad I booked this tour - I had a brilliant evening, great food and sake, and the guide was wonderful - thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour . Guide was very knowledgeable and Gion is lovely to see at night and the walk was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Mia, our guide was nothing short of fantastic. She gave local knowledge and more importantly a part of herself. She was passionate, informative and nothing short of exceptionable. Very good highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Masayo-san is a great tour guide! The sites were excellent and our guide was very knowledgable and made sure we enjoyed the sites. Her english was excellent too! A highlight is seeing a real Geiko while in the streets of Gion. Masayo-san helped us in spotting one and we are so happy! Will definitely recommend this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience this was! I highly recommend anyone traveling to Kyoto or nearby cities have a tour guide! Our guide took the stress away from my hands and had everything beautifully planned out for us. He was so knowledgable and gave us such good recommendations for the rest of our stay. 100% recommend a guide!!"
* A traveler said: "I was very lucky that it was just myself and the guide, Fumiko on this tour. Fumiko has an excellent English, very friendly and knowledgeable. She made the effort of finding out things for me like where to get Pokemon stuffs for my son :) Our tour started at Kuromon market and Fumiko introduced me to various wonderful arrays of food and snacks that I wouldn’t have tried if I were to go around on my own. We explored the touristy areas and little alleyways. One of my favourites was the visit to Hozenji temple. An evening visit to the temple with lanterns all lit up was very romantic. We then went to Shinsekai to try more delicious food. The neighbourhood has an old charm feeling to it and you can find a group of old men playing Go & Shogi. I had the most wonderful evening with Fumiko! Thank you! 😀"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour and I highly recommend this to anyone that is wanting to see Osaka! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and targeted what your interest were."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so nice and friendly. She had told all about Osaka and the foods. We’re really enjoy the takoyaki, oden and sweet dessert. She takes us walking around the market, buying sushi and souvenirs, and also recommended us another interesting place to visit."
* A traveler said: "A nice guided walk in a pretty neighbourhood with a lot of history. Informative guide and nice small group size which makes it easy to hear and follow. Recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Nanzen-ji Temple
- Osaka Museum of History
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Uji Bridge (Uji-bashi)
- Osaka City Central Hall
- Taiyo Park
- Asahi Beer Suita Factory
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Umeda Sky Building
- Utsubo Park
- Spa World
- Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- Teramachi Street
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)
- Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture