Kangaroo Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Was an awesome experience for me and my now fiancée! Loved every moment of it! Credit to em and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience. We got to swim with a lot of dolphins and seals. The guides were both very knowledgeable, accomodating and fun. 100% recommend to give it a shot!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery and the Wildlife and people where very helpful and friendly the food was great the weather was perfect as well"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and we saw a lot of wildlife, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, possum and penguins. The tour guide, Sutz, was experienced and professional."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing thing to do to enjoy your day! The hop on and off tour meant we could all enjoy ourselves without having to worry about someone driving!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to Seal Bay, Raptor Domain Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch were all memorable. Our tour guide Sutz was knowledgeable and provided a great experience."
* A traveler said: "After the recent brushfires, we were a little aprehensive about our trip. However, our tour guide, Robert, provided a very comprehensive tour of Kangaroo Island. He ensured we saw koalas, wallabies, echidna, goanna, seals, and over 150 kangaroo in their native habitat. As the retired head of the KI parks system, he knew exactly where to look and provided expert commentary on firefighting techniqes, regrowth of burnt areas, animal behavior, and Ki history. This was the highlight of our monthlong NZ and AU trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Our guide, Kylie, was very knowledgeable, giving us bits of information as we drove around from place to place. The wineries were amazing! KI Spirits was not really for us but anyone that loves gin would love it there. We'd never been to a honey farm so it was nice to learn how they make the honey. The highlight of the day for us was lunch at Hannaford and Sach's. A truly amazing experience. Anyone going to KI, this tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great background knowledge of all the area , particularly on the bush fires, which is something you would not get if you went to Flinders Chase on your own. Really knew his stuff and the place is magnificent"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Little Sahara
- Pennington Bay
- Clifford’s Honey Farm
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- Vivonne Bay
- Cape du Couedic
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- American River
- Kelly Hill Conservation Park
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Admirals Arch
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocks
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Stokes Bay