Top Kangaroo Island Multi-day Tours
8 results | All Kangaroo Island Tours
* A traveler said: "After the recent brushfires, we were a little aprehensive about our trip. However, our tour guide, Robert, provided a very comprehensive tour of Kangaroo Island. He ensured we saw koalas, wallabies, echidna, goanna, seals, and over 150 kangaroo in their native habitat. As the retired head of the KI parks system, he knew exactly where to look and provided expert commentary on firefighting techniqes, regrowth of burnt areas, animal behavior, and Ki history. This was the highlight of our monthlong NZ and AU trip."
* A traveler said: "The visit to Seal Bay, Raptor Domain Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch were all memorable. Our tour guide Sutz was knowledgeable and provided a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Was an awesome experience for me and my now fiancée! Loved every moment of it! Credit to em and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience. We got to swim with a lot of dolphins and seals. The guides were both very knowledgeable, accomodating and fun. 100% recommend to give it a shot!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and we saw a lot of wildlife, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, possum and penguins. The tour guide, Sutz, was experienced and professional."