Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise Tours and Activities
Situated on a small island in Yokohama Bay just south of downtown, Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise is a combination amusement park and aquarium — one of the most visited in the country.
The highlight of the park is its Aqua Museum, one of the largest marine life aquariums in Japan with more than 500 varieties of sea creatures spread throughout the three-floor structure. Between animal shows, guests can observe whale sharks, giant sea turtles, sea otters, dolphins and polar bears inside their recreated marine habitats. In Fureai Lagoon, guests can touch dolphins, beluga whales and walrus in a save environment.
Pleasure Land, the amusement park portion of Sea Paradise, features a sea coaster that swings out over the waters of Yokohama Bay, as well as a vertical drop tower, river raft ride and many of the usual carnival-style rides.
Tours and Activities to Experience Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
No results found.How about something else?See all Kanagawa Prefecture tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture