Top Activities on the Ground in Jimbaran
37 results | All Jimbaran Tours
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. While there is a wait to get your photo taken, our driver Alit was great and picked us up early so that we missed the crowds. The places visited on the tour are stunning and Alit answered all our questions and was very informative on the history and culture. Great day tour all around"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! I went solo and was joined by one other solo traveler and a guide. The hike is not easy, so do make sure you are in good physical shape. Wear good shoes and and be prepared for some looser gravel and climbing over some rocks. I brought a couple extra bottles of water and snacks in a small pack and was glad I did. I was surprised to see a ton of monkeys on the summit too! It was even better watching the monkeys here than the monkey forest in Ubud. The guides will likely want to go plow up the mountain fast, but feel free to tell them to slow down or you need a break. It was also cool to be able to check out the coffee plantation—they let us try a ton of different coffees and tea which hit the spot after the hike. And stopping by the rice terraces afterward was good, saves you an extra trip and you don’t need too much time there really."
* A traveler said: "My family had the best time on this tour. Our driver was truly wonderful and very attentive. The quad bike operators were really good and very patient with me being a first timer. The bikes were my boys favourite part. Mine was the stop at the coffee plantation. Highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I had a fantastic time at Mt batur. |Our driver wayan was very friendly and got us there safety. He went out of the way to stop off at some beautiful viewing points.|The tour guide Ari was fantastic. Charismatic, informative and hospitable. Tough hike but worth the views"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice day out, we were able to see the real Bali. It was a gentle ride, mostly downhill. We would defiantly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with our tour guide/driver Kadek on Nusa Penida Island. Throughout the day he took several photos that we will cherish for years to come. I highly recommend booking through this company (Seminyak Tour Driver Bali) to tour Nusa Penida Island."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ouwy was awesome! Very friendly and funny. He made sure we had fun and was safe the entire time. We also had another guide to look out for us in the front and back also. The views were well worth the trip and the pictures to show was amazing. The bikes were pretty easy to navigate and were powerful enough that the excursion was not strenuous at all. Highly recommend!"