Top Jimbaran Nature and Wildlife Tours
91 results | All Jimbaran Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Made made an amazing trip to Bali even more amazing! So knowledgeable and was open to do whatever I wanted . Great driver, very kind and reliable ! Was like having a personal photographer on a trip :) Had a great time and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "service was great on time the guide was very helpful eveyrthing was great . will recomend to book tours through viator"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! I went solo and was joined by one other solo traveler and a guide. The hike is not easy, so do make sure you are in good physical shape. Wear good shoes and and be prepared for some looser gravel and climbing over some rocks. I brought a couple extra bottles of water and snacks in a small pack and was glad I did. I was surprised to see a ton of monkeys on the summit too! It was even better watching the monkeys here than the monkey forest in Ubud. The guides will likely want to go plow up the mountain fast, but feel free to tell them to slow down or you need a break. It was also cool to be able to check out the coffee plantation—they let us try a ton of different coffees and tea which hit the spot after the hike. And stopping by the rice terraces afterward was good, saves you an extra trip and you don’t need too much time there really."
* A traveler said: "My family had the best time on this tour. Our driver was truly wonderful and very attentive. The quad bike operators were really good and very patient with me being a first timer. The bikes were my boys favourite part. Mine was the stop at the coffee plantation. Highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was so kind and helpful. He made sure we got to the temples before they got to busy with tourists. Each temple we visited was beautiful. On the way to the temple we saw beautiful views of the rice fields, volcanos and nature. We also visited a village in Bali which was pretty cool as it showed a differant traditional side of Bali. The tour guide also took us to the supermarket and a store were we could buy some cool Balines things such as Bath salts, candles and clothes. He also offered to take us to other places if we wanted to do so. This tour is definitley a must."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Driver was perfect and accommodating. Our journey to Sekumpul Waterfall was a highlight. Our guide to the waterfall was there every step of the way to make sure we were safe during the trek and that we had plenty of photos along the way. Our lunch was delicious and the dessert was amazing. Overall, we highly recommend this tour for those want a worry free experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Camel Rides
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences