Top Jimbaran Day Cruises
3 Jimbaran Day Cruises
Explore two of Bali’s gorgeous islands on a full-day tour to Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Visit pristine beaches, enjoy postcard-perfect views, and choose from activities such as canoeing, and riding the banana boat or donut boat (fees apply). You can even upgrade for the jet ski, flying fish or Seawalker experience. Your knowledgeable guide facilitates the tour, which includes a buffet lunch, use of snorkel equipment, and pickup and drop-off at select hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran or Nusa Dua.
The golden beaches and soaring cliffs of Nusa Penida lie just off the southeast coast of Bali. On this tour, set sail on a full-day cruise of the island, stop to swim and snorkel at three different spots along the coast, and admire the scenery as you visit sights including Broken Beach, Crystal Bay, and Angela Billabong.
Hunting with the majestic manta rays of Nusa Penida on an amazing snorkeling trip from Bali. Stop at the famous Manta Bay, discover the natural beauty of Crystal Bay and go to Toyapakeh for the perfect snorkeling adventure in the Indian Ocean. IF big swell we go to Gamat Bay or Ceningan,toyapakeh wall and Mangrove Point.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Jimbaran?
The best Day Cruises in Jimbaran according to Viator travelers are:
- Full-Day Island-Hopping Tour from Bali
- From Bali : Nusa Penida island Snorkeling and Half day Tours
- From Bali: Hunting Manta Rays in Nusa Penida and lembongan island
Things to do near Jimbaran
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Tanjung Benoa
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in Yogyakarta
- Things to do in Gili Islands
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Gili Trawangan
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in West Java