2 Jersey City Food & Drink
If you've always wanted to understand wine, nothing compares to a beginner-friendly guided tasting, with a sommelier leading the discussion. With this wine tasting experience in historic Hoboken, you get all that—and more—with wine tastings, and food pairings, included in the price. On your wine tour visit two restaurants, taste homemade mozzarella, and stop by a wine shop to learn how to read bottle labels like an old pro.
Private Sightseeing Tours
Get to know the eclectic cuisine of Hoboken in a more thorough way than just eating at a few restaurants. Follow a foodie guide around the city, traveling on foot to get a lay of the land. Visit hole-in-the-wall restaurants that you may not find on your own as well as popular neighborhood joints. Taste falafel, bagels, pot pies, baked goods, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Jersey City are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Jersey City
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in New York