* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us the best tour. I would recommend it to anyone who likes nature and fun at the same time!!"
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t expected that white water rafting is so much fun…. I’m a bit nervous at first but when we are on the water and the wave splash us it feels so much fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful. The views were stunning and even this scared of heights person did well. The glass on the bridge was very clear and we could see bighorn sheep grazing under the bridge."
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "Had an incredible experience! Highly recommend for people of all ages and those looking for a relaxed adventure in the water. We loved our host, Courtnall! His stories and fun facts kept us all engaged and made for a memorable time. Great group of hard working folks managing this excursion and ensuring a safe ride."
* A traveler said: "Amazing food and drink pairings at four great locations. Great discussion and information on local restaurants as well as the history of Jasper."
* A traveler said: "Omg. Best girls trip ever! Will do again with family. I don't know why I waited so long. Guide was Jacob and he did spins and high five. He kept it fun the whole trip. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Suited up and took fantastic pictures! Had a variety of weather but worth the trip to Edith Cavelle. Informative discussion on the history of Jasper. Flexible about route and convenient hotel pick up."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour for all ages. We are a family of 5 (3 teen boys). We were the last run of the season and the guides were enthusiastic and patient with all our questions. Rapids were not too wild so a great intro to rafting."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service the driver was awesome. We enjoyed alot. The driver made our trip worth. Discovered new things and the driver was really knowledgeable. Whatever we put questions to him regarding the wildlife over there he gave us all the answers. I really taught alot even."
* A traveler said: "Amelie was an amazing tour guide! She had great knowledge of the area and took the time to answer any questions we had!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with Norm (The farm boy from Saskatchewan) who was very informative, especially as regards bears. Great trip on the Athabasca glacier on the big snow tractor buses. Also the stunning visit to Peyto lake, colours were amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome adventure!! We went with a group of 4 and we all loved it! The staff and crew were amazing and made the experience so fun! Shout out to Thomas for being an excellent river guide! It's a blast, do it!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very rainy day and one of the windows would not roll up - so there was wind and rain drops falling from the canvas roof of the car - but despite all of that Jeff (the bus operator) was great!! We learned lots of the history of the spots we visited - it was well worth the price. We will return and do that again on a sunny day!!!"
* A traveler said: "The kids and I had the best time! The river was ‘zesty’ and our raft guide Eliot was awesome, engaged and funny, made our experience unforgettable. Thanks Eliot! Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Out tour guide Jeff was very good. He took the time to adjust accordingly to our pace and explained things properly. Would not think twice of going with him for another tour or recommending him to friends and family."