Top Jalisco Street Food Tours
19 results | All Jalisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour and guide. Really fun to eat local food. Loved the history. The mixology is also exceptional."
* A traveler said: "The walking food tour was spectacular with visits to locally owned, family restaurants. Paz, our guide, was engaging and obviously enjoys both the food and people of the neighborhood. She made our morning tour a very special part of our trip to Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast on this taco tour. They really take you to the best taco joints in town. Everyone had fun, until we got rained out! Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Manny was an awesome tour guide. He was knowledge about the different restaurants, the foods and was also fun. I feel more knowledge about Mexico after this tour. He was very easy to talk too! It rained for part of the tour but he was prepared with umbrellas and plastic ponchos. It was amazing even in the rain. Definitely recommend this food tour! Thanks again. Manny!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the legit “OG” parts of the city. It made you feel more like a traveler and less like a tourist as you cover a lot of taco stands that were both delicious and authentic to the city and community"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! You get to visit a distillery and the town of Tequila, so it's a mix complete of what the area has to offer. Tour guide was very informative and thoughtful."
* A traveler said: "A “must do!” for first time visitors! Star is a fabulous guide & educator who shares her enthusiasm & passion for Tacos & local culture. We booked the Tequila tasting with her too; also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The restaurants we were taken to were quite diverse but the food was excellent at every one. Some restaurant we would never have found on our own. Bernardo is a very knowledgeable guide. Would certainly take the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Victor, was exceptional and made our day. The tour was informative and interesting and the food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Want authentic? Want to try real tacos? Want to get away from tourists? If so then this is your trip. My wife and I had a blast in this tour, lots of food and FUN. Bruno was outstanding, he took us away from the hustle and bustle and into the real Puerta Vallarta. I feel very honored to get to know Bruno and take this amazing tour"
* A traveler said: "Star met us right on time - she is personable, full of information about Mexican culture and especially food without giving too much at any time. We had an easy walking tour, all in restaurants where we could sit down. The food was amazing! She took so many pictures of the food and us to share as souvenirs. We can't wait to take another tour with Star - thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "I & my 2 sisters had a delicious, fun, food educated tour. The restaurants we stopped at we would never have found or visited on our own & had such good food. Our guide shared interesting food facts & stories."
* A traveler said: "Diego was great and so knowledgeable. He related to us and was fun to be with. I will definitely recommend this tour and request Diego"
* A traveler said: "Daniella was an amazing tour guide. She was so accommodating to us. We went to food stands and had authentic Mexican food. She also knew all the history. She also spent 20 minutes trying to find us a bathroom because the water was shut down in parts of the city. She went out of her way for us. I would recommend this tour to anyone. It is well worth it and an amazing experience you will not get any place else."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aquaventuras Park
- Pantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
- Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Gringo Gulch
- University of Guadalajara Museum of the Arts (MUSA)
- Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Degollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)
- Hospicio Cabañas
- El Tuito
- Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Selva Mágica
- Casa Herradura Tequila Distillery
- Las Caletas Beach (Playa Las Caletas)
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in New Mexico