Top Jalisco Art & Culture
193 results | All Jalisco Tours
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was interesting and fascinating. The guide Hernan and driver Jorge were professional. Hernan knows a lot of history and shared his knowledge of the city which was extensive."
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very funny, made experience more fun. Was very educational and learned a few things about Guadalajara."
* A traveler said: "Carlos is a fantastic guide. Very knowledgeable, great English, affable. Would highly recomend. Tour was a perfect length and provided a wonderful introduction to Guadalaja."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The walking food tour was spectacular with visits to locally owned, family restaurants. Paz, our guide, was engaging and obviously enjoys both the food and people of the neighborhood. She made our morning tour a very special part of our trip to Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Great informative tasting. Alice was very knowledgeable and provided a lot of background info into the Tequila trade. Cozy setting made it especially enjoyable. Recommend as a To-Do when coming to Puerta Vallerta."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, well planned tour with an extremely knowledgeable guide. Well worth the money and time."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing Andrea was very knowledgeable and I've learned so much. I'll never drink tequila the same again. Will do it again."
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great... Also nice to see the beautiful Parraquia de San Miguel Arcangel... Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and shed light on the neighborhood."
* A traveler said: "There's not just one thing to single out about this experience. My husband and I enjoyed it all. The culture was so impressive. Food was authentic, delicious, and well prepared. The views of the mountains were unreal. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Great service !!!! Good tables Good Music Shoud be in more cities Puerto Vallarta has nice CLUB"
* A traveler said: "A “must do!” for first time visitors! Star is a fabulous guide & educator who shares her enthusiasm & passion for Tacos & local culture. We booked the Tequila tasting with her too; also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Herman was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and he was extremely helpful. Herman's English was excellent and very easy to understand. I look to my tour those guys."
* A traveler said: "Discovery the process on how tequila is made. And of course drinking variety of tequilas. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour. It was a good mix of commentary by the guide with free time. Ajijic is more interesting than Chapala. Our guide was terrific."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour ! Tour guide was very knowledgeable an loved what he did. The gardens are beautiful to say the least. The lunch was an amazing meal all staff very attentive. I would definitely recommend. Only small issue had some problems finding meeting location with tour driver, but he helped us out."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with Jean Carlo and Alejandro, they were super fun to hang out with, they know a lot about Puerto Vallarta landmarks and history. We navigated through downtown perfectly and enjoyed the rides through the malecón and downtown, had wonderful sights and this was an easy bike ride with plenty stops and opportunities for pics"
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized and our guide was wonderful. We enjoyed the time spent with our guide learning about the gardens as well as the free time to wander around on our own. The tequila tasting was fabulous and the pours were quite plentiful. Lunch was very tasty."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide Miguel was amazing! The trip was a nice half day and made it super easy to visit places that would've been a lot more work to get to on our own. The Frida house was incredible and the float down the canals in Xochimilco was so much fun with delicious food on board."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and the food! Tour guide at Herradura was excellent. She knew her stuff. Very informative."
* A traveler said: "Fernanda is knowledgeable and made the tour interesting and fun. She put the art in the context of the muralist movement and, in the process, gave us a history not only of the art, but also of the city. She is warm and personable and I would definitely go on another tour with her. Thanks for a great day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Louisiana