* A traveler said: "Great little tour to finish off my visit to India. The driver Mr Sandeep was the best and listened to my every request and modified the schedule to meet my needs. The 5 star hotels were great and the guides were exceptional with Mr Rashid in Agra making the Taj Mahal visit tremendous. Overall a 5 star experience."
* A traveler said: "Our host was extremely friendly and explained key principals of Indian cooking. This is a class for having a family meal experience and learning grandmother techniques, which was exactly what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Surya, and our driver, Nadeem, were very professional. Surya was very knowledgeable about all of the sights. He suggested we start the tour an hour earlier, to beat the heavy traffic and tourists, which was a great idea. It saved us from sitting in a lot of traffic on our way to Amber Fort. Thank you for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professionally run and well organised. The itinerary was amended as per our requirement. Our driver was superb. All the guides were fantastic particularly Guptaji in Agra. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had very big big luck. We saw a tiger and we even saw, how he caught an Antilope only 100m from us. Great experience, but surely not a common situation"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our excellent tour guide Ashok. He has a wealth of knowledge in current and historic events, and local traditions in Jaipur plus the perfect personality with people. Truly a fine example of the hospitality so well known to this region. We highly recommend future travellers request Ashok's professional services."
* A traveler said: "Great to visit Taj Mahal the driver from Jaipur was fantastic.The guide was picked up in Agra .not the best guide in the world. Stuffy no interest talked about tips all the time took us out of the Taj Mahal through the slums of India. Not a good experience for such a great place."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gaurav, gave us wonderful information! The car was clean, worked well, and our driver was right on time. This is a fantastic way to visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort without the extra hassle of trying to find a flight to Agra. Prepare for a long day, for sure We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Sanju, and our guide, Ghanshyam, were excellent! We could not have had a better duo to show us the beautiful city of Jaipur. Ghanshyam was extremely knowledgeable and gave us a very detailed tour. Sanju offered to drive us in the evening and took us to a great dinner spot too!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience thanks to our driver, Sanju, and our tour guide, Rakesh! Our ride from Jaipur and to Delhi were both very comfortable. Sanju made sure to stop to show us local attractions. Rakesh did an excellent job at the ghost town, Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort! Recommend them highly!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour. It was perfectly designed for us. We got an amazing driver who made us feel safe the whole time this is a difficult thing to do in Indian traffic, but our driver managed it superbly. Water was provided, we were offered lots of options to stop at places by the roadside to take pictures. You will spend a while in the car getting to these places as they are quite tucked away, this made the step well and fort feel like it was our own private playground! The drive itself goes through some very interesting countryside, villages and temples. The step well itself is out of this world, its like an Escher painting, beautiful. There is a temple ruin directly next to it with some amazing carvings. The fort is eerie, so vast, so historical, lots of monkeys and other animals to spot too. We spotted an amazing temple literally by the roadside, and you can ask your driver if they are willing to stop which Im sure they wont mind, its called Giriraj Dhahran Mandir in Dausa google it, its AMAZING! Even if you dont stop there the Stepwell and fort are def worth it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jaipur Wax Museum
- Rusirani Village
- Royal Gaitor
- Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)
- Nahargarh Fort
- Ram Niwas Garden
- Vidyadhar Garden
- Maota Lake
- Chandra Mahal
- Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)
- Bapu Bazaar
- Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)
- Lakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)
- Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)
- Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden
- Palace of Wind (Hawa Mahal)
- Amber Fort (Amer Fort)
- City Palace
- Jaigarh Fort
- Albert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)
- Jantar Mantar
- Jal Mahal (Water Palace)
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Lahore
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir