Top Jaco Speed Boats
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
1 result | All Jaco Tours
Explore the Tarcoles River, home to one of the world’s largest crocodile populations, on this guided boat tour. Along the way, learn about the area’s biodiversity and spot crocodiles, reptiles, and other local wildlife, including more than 50 bird species. Plus, enjoy some Costa Rican coffee and other refreshments on board. Private tour options are available.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Speed Boats in Jaco are taking additional safety precautions?
What Speed Boats in Jaco are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest