Top Jacksonville Historical Tours
3 Jacksonville Historical Tours | All Jacksonville Tours
Amelia Island is full of rich history, and we're constantly researching the facts. We take you on a journey from the time the Timucua Indians inhabited this area into to the modern day shrimping industry. Get to know when the eight different authorities dominated the island, and discover some very interesting characters that paved the way. Ride around protected from the elements and see the most historic places where all the excitement took place here on Amelia Island.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Kid Friendly Cruise on the Beach (depending on tide) Highlights a few historic homes/nightclub on American Beach Comes with your personal photographer. We'll send you all your pictures and videos after your tour to enjoy with friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Historical Tours in Jacksonville?
The best Historical Tours in Jacksonville according to Viator travelers are:
- Eight Flags Road Tour
- American Beach Kid-Friendly Skateboard Tour
- Jacksonville City Tour by Electric Mini Bike
What tours in Jacksonville are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Jacksonville are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Jacksonville
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina