Top Jacksonville Day Trips
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
1 result | All Jacksonville Tours
Go fishing on the calm backwaters of the St Johns River on this private half- or full-day fishing tour from Jacksonville. The river is famous in Florida for flowing north, and it offers both gorgeous scenery and a variety of fish including tarpon, cobia, redfish, spotted sea trout, and flounder. Your captain provides fishing gear including rods, reels, and tackle, along with coolers stocked with ice and bottled water.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Day Trips in Jacksonville are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina