Top Jackson Hole Tours by Duration
50 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day with good people. The day went so fast. Kaya our young guide was excellent she was fun informative and a pleasure. We saw a Grizzly, Bison, Fox, White tail deer, Moose and the best scenery. Ask Kaya about Beaver Vanilla 😀"
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome we had multiple Moose, Elk and Bear sightings along with on lone Prong Horn Antelope. The guide was articulate and very well-versed in all of the local animals and where they would be along with local history and facts. Even his dad jokes killed haha."
* A traveler said: "Rowan was a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable about the park. Great sense of humor and knew where all good restrooms were! Yes"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mike gave us a beautiful day. He was very knowledgeable and took us to the most beautiful locations. The day tour of the Tetons was worth it! Don’t miss the Teton Tour!! That alone was worth the whole trip. Thanks Mike, you were great."
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute. Very educational. Will suggest to friends. Thank you Gary and driver. Would do again"
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide - Jessie - was exceptionally knowledgeable making the experience top notch. We thoroughly enjoyed the day as we sensed the love and respect he had for this wonderful slice of nature."
* A traveler said: "I just want to say what a great tour guide Kevin Miller is. His knowledge of the history, geology, geography, and where to possibly find wildlife is extraordinary. He also has some great stories to tell and entertains his group. Thanks again Kevin"
* A traveler said: "The animals we saw. The guide knew where to look for the animals. He also tailored the trip for what we wanted"
* A traveler said: "With just one day to spend at Grand Teton this tour allowed us to see most of the park. Our guide Jeff made extra efforts to find wildlife and we observed black bears, moose, elk among others. The small group allowed personal attention to our requests as well as the opportunity to meet new and interesting people."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a female moose and baby along with a Male moose. In addition we saw a herd of prong horn."
* A traveler said: "Erik was excellent. He accepted all of our customized requests. Thank you very much. We really recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an awesome guide. His passion was evident in all the information he provided. A+++ experience."
* A traveler said: "Neil is hands down a joy to have as a guide, full of knowledge and passion for nature that’s very contagious. We enjoy the experience fully, thank you"
* A traveler said: "Steve - our tour guide was awesome - knowledgeable, personable, and accomodating. We all enjoyed the tour. He was great."
* A traveler said: "We saw tons of wildlife, all the things we wanted to see and more! We even had a picnic lunch! Loved our tour guide, Steve! He was so knowledgeable about all the facts and answered all our questions. We hope to come back and hope he get Steve again as our guide. It was so fun, and it was a great learning experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great time with our guide, Chris. He knew all the places to go for animal sightings and great vistas."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was very informative and friendly. We saw many animals including several moose and big horn sheep. This was a great tour!"