Top Jackson Hole Overnight Tours
12 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and our tour guide Kelsey was upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. We saw elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, bison and moose. It snowed on the way to Yellowstone and it was beautiful. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Steven and was a constant source of information!!! He was able to take us to see so much sold life and natural beauty."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an awesome guide. His passion was evident in all the information he provided. A+++ experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, George with Teton Floats & Fly Fishing was what made this trip a 5-star experience. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and very attentive to the needs of everyone on the tour. Yellowstone was beautiful, but George made it a most memorable trip. I highly recommend this tour WITH George as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the 3 moose/1 calf in Jackson Hole and the bear foraging on the roadside on Signal Mountain. The pick up/return to our hotel is really appreciated."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great. Philip our guide was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Brian was amazing and extremely knowledgeable. Yellowstone is a must see, so many breathtaking parts, especially Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "I just want to say what a great tour guide Kevin Miller is. His knowledge of the history, geology, geography, and where to possibly find wildlife is extraordinary. He also has some great stories to tell and entertains his group. Thanks again Kevin"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Neil is hands down a joy to have as a guide, full of knowledge and passion for nature that’s very contagious. We enjoy the experience fully, thank you"