Top Izmir Outdoor Activities
70 results | All Izmir Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
* A traveler said: "Isik our guide was amazing and Hassan was a wonderful and considerate driver. I would highly recommend both of them and the six knowledge of history in the states it was considerable and she made the experience phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "on time waiting for my family, no hassle or anything , I will use him again! Only problem was he didn’t speak English and it was hour drive bored.com, nice person tho"
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide. Very personalized experience. Well worth the price. Professional. Great value."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "Cagri was a very nice tour guide. Very knowledgeable and kind. We really enjoyed this tour. Pick up was perfect and the van very comfortable. Hierapolis and Pamukkale are breathtaking. The lunch we were offered was very nice too."
* A traveler said: "Rabia was a wonderful guide to Pamukkale and Ephesus. Highly recommended. Very informative and transfers worked well."
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip. Everything was coordinated very well - took away all the stress of trying to decide where to go and how to get there. All the tour guides and drivers were kind and knowledgeable. Great communication about when pickup would be each day. Nice to stay 2 nights in each place instead of changing hotels every day."
* A traveler said: "Turkey was an amazing place to visit. This tour made it even better. The tour guides, hotel staff were all exceptional, I highly recommend it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese