Top Istanbul Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
488 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very beautiful and educational tour, Canan, our tour guide, was awesome!. She has so much knowledge and passion for the history and beauty of Istanbul which made the tour a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and easy to find bus stops also included river cruise which was enjoyable, found the staff were helpful."
* A traveler said: "A Bosporus cruise is a must while in Istanbul. I highly recommend this one, we had a great day with Furkan who was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the guide Emra was very nice and extremely professional, he knows every si gle details about the Mosques, Topkapi palace and every attraction related to the tour. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a knowledgeable guide who gladly and patiently answered our questions. A lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable guide, full of detailed information you will hear nowhere else, especially as relates to the more modern history of Istanbul. I hadn’t read about any of the sites we were shown in any of the tourist guides, and would have completely missed this entire side of the city. I now leave the city feeling I have gotten a fairly comprehensive view of it considering the brevity of my stay. I never do guided tours, but I am extremely glad I did this one - worth every penny. Thank you so much for everything, especially your kindness, in sharing yourself and your experiences, n answering all our questions, and making sure we were taken care of throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "Every thing,Dancers,and servers!were very helpful and kinds,responsable people,helpfull crew on ship"
* A traveler said: "I finally made it to Troy! Since that was the plan, and since I had googled the info & pictures beforehand, I have had a very pleasant day. We made it to the site of Troy and visited the museum, too. And there were only 2 people on the tour, including me - basically, we both almost have had a private tour :) Our guide Ensar is a very nice person, he's helpful and friendly, so it was a pleasure to meet him. The driver (sorry, I don't remember his name) was competent and drove carefully. It is quite a long way from Istanbul, but, to me, it was worth it."
Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Amazing guide who tailored the sites to our needs gave interesting and comprehensive information and was also kind and fun to talk to. We learned so much, saw so much, and had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Nice cruise on the Bosphorus at a great price in our last day in Istambul. We miss our exit on the pier and they were kind enough to direct us back to the right to kabotas pier."
* A traveler said: "very entertaining, the best boat tour ever for us. Good food, good festivity. The tour was about 2 hours which was very good time for the tour."
* A traveler said: "Wow! Wow! And wow! This is one of the best experience to have in Istanbul. It takes an excellent guide, and be prepared with your extended distance walking shoes. Lutfallah, the guide, skillfully navigated the city. Superb!"
* A traveler said: "Lutfallah, the guide, did a superb job navigating this incredible bazaar. Nice cultural excursion. Highly recommend to those who are into shopping."
* A traveler said: "Much better than website's description, lots of entertaining activities, awesome waiters and crews, high quality service and awesome picture opportunities, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really fantastic!! He explained so much about Topkapi, shared the highlights & interesting stories! He was also funny in a stand-up comedian way and he stayed very kind & helpful (also towards other tourists) He represents Istanbul with pride, dignity & love. His name means “beloved son” (we had the tour on 4 Sept ‘21 at 12:00 hrs) Please send him our kind regards."
* A traveler said: "It was great time spend. Food was excellent and fresh. Other activities were mind blowing and enjoyed a lot. Wish to join again very soon."
* A traveler said: "I want to thank Jasmine, best guide ever. The visit was very interesting, and the explanations of the guide really clear."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. erol showed us places and food we would never have tried as we would not have known about it. A tour every tourist should do"
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this . Went during off peak season and there wasn’t a big queue for tickets but still had bought vip entrance to skip the line as we were with a young baby . Good English guide , friendly with good sense of humour . Brief explanation for about 30-40 min and we were given time to look around after that ."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and good communication. We definitely enjoyed this tour and would recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing tour. Sinan was a great host. Afternoon of fun and relaxation. Swim in the Bosphorus was a really nice addition."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Istanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)
- Pelit Chocolate Museum
- Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)
- Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)
- Pierre Loti Hill (Pierre Loti Tepesi)
- Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)
- Arasta Bazaar
- Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Istinye Park
- Fener District
- Troy (Truva)
- Aga Turkish Bath (Aga Hamami)
- Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)
- Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
- Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya)
- Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)
- Military Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast