Top Istanbul Shore Excursions
338 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Every thing,Dancers,and servers!were very helpful and kinds,responsable people,helpfull crew on ship"
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide met us right on time where we agreed to meet and we made our way to our large sized yacht, where delicious fish and chips awaited. From there, it was a very informative, easy-going voyage. Would definitely recommend for a nice, relaxing way to end an evening of exploration."
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! You get to see Istanbul's splendor from the Bosphorus canal. The crew was super nice and informative. This is one of the best tours we could have booked!"
* A traveler said: "Saban was our tour guide for two days of all the top sights in Istanbul. We were short on time and he helped us make the most of our time and adapt the tour to see the sights we were most interested in. He arrived on time both days. Meeting us at our airBNB location and walking us to where our driver was waiting, the transport alone saved us valuable time between some of the further sights. He has been a guide for 11 yrs and was very knowledgeable on the history of Istanbul and helped us skip the line at several museums. Over all he was a friendly and super patient guide that kept us moving, but allowed is to take more time as needed without feeling rushed. I highly recommend this tour and especially Saban."
Private Half Day Shore Excursion: Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar From Istanbul
* A traveler said: "The guide and the tour was extremely good. Mehmet Selcuk Ersan was an amazing tour guide, very knowledgable and helpful. We had an amazing experience in Istanbul."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is super. He is down to earth in his approach of things. Quite knowledgeable in history; able to differentiate facts and legends. Highly recommend Izler (Please correct spelling of name) to whoever is planning a trip to Turkey."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The guide met us at the ship and took us to all the highlights of Istanbul. He was very informative and was attentive to our questions and comfort. Lunch was nice and included. The grand bazaar was crowded and somewhat overwhelming but the items we bought were much cheaper there. Photos Optional"
* A traveler said: "Derya and Furkan were great. We made arrangements through WhatsApp which was super convenient! Derya met us at our Airbnb and then started from Karakoy (new town) area with a nice Turkish breakfast, then we snacked along our way in the area while checking out a lot of secret places that only locals know. We took ferry to the Asian side to check out the markets and had a great lunch before heading back to our place. We also had them arrange our trip to Pamukkale. Very happy with everything 🤩👍"
* A traveler said: "Furkan was our guide and he was amazing ! From the minute he met us as our hotel he was fun , intelligent , accommodating , kind, thoughtful . I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone wanting to visit Istanbul !!"
* A traveler said: "It was great advantage in short amount time! Salii is best knowledge about historical buildings, culture and he knows about a lot off beautiful places and food restaurants! I had a great time! I’m so thankful about get from trip. I’ll love to come back Istanbul ❤️ Thank you so much him! I’m highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience. Well organized stuff and very good photographers. We really enjoyed it, a good choice for visitors."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Abdullah "Apple", was fantastic. Educated in history, art and architecture, his knowledge base added great depth to our introduction to Istanbul. Though some sites were not available due to restoration, he substituted interesting places to make up for it. He was in no rush, returning us to our hotel some 3 hours later than the originally expected time. He gave great restaurant recommendations (try Sarnic, in a 1,500 yo converted water cistern), and took us to back alley tea spots off the tourist beaten path. My only complaint is that the Harem of the Topaki Palace is not included in the tour, and this was not made very clear. When I figured it out I merely had to mention it to our guide that it was a must see, and he added it happily, but of course I had to purchase the separate admission tickets. I strongly recommend this tour, and ask for Abdullah for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Latif was a nice and well-knowledge guide.Although our layover was about 9 hours,he can manage well to explore the city without rushing to the airport.We will visit again taking a long vacation."
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience only a couple of hours from Istanbul in the beautiful Sea of Marmara. This trip to the Princes Islands covered two beautiful islands (Heybeliada and Buyukada) though more time was thankfully spent lovely Buyukada where we enjoyed a trip around the island and some lunch. Nina our tour guide was so helpful and sweet. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a nice night out on this tour. As we were not with the large bus crowds, we got a great table and were served our dinner and drinks first. The entertainment was fun and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "The boat cruise on the Bosporus was amazing. The boat was a very nice yacht, and there were only about 15 people on board. We were constantly served food and drinks throughout, and the service was excellent. Even better were the views of the Turkish coastline throughout the trip - wow! The tour definitely exceeded my expectations. It costs more than a lot of other Bosporus cruises, but it is worth the extra money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour
- 1 or 2 Days Private Guided Highlights of Istanbul Tour
- Private Half Day Shore Excursion: Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar From Istanbul
- Private Guided Istanbul Day Tour
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Aqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Istanbul
- Obelisk of Theodosius
- Golden Horn (Haliç)
- Anadolu Kavagi
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)
- Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Istiklal Street (Istiklal Caddesi)
- Green Mosque (Yeşil Cami)
- Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)
- Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)
- Gülhane Park (Gülhane Parki)
- Fener District
- Beylerbeyi Palace (Beylerbeyi Sarayi)
- Borusan Contemporary
- Pelit Chocolate Museum
- Madame Tussauds Istanbul
- Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast