Top Istanbul Public Transportation Tours
51 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative and easy to find bus stops also included river cruise which was enjoyable, found the staff were helpful."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Amazing guide who tailored the sites to our needs gave interesting and comprehensive information and was also kind and fun to talk to. We learned so much, saw so much, and had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the guide Emra was very nice and extremely professional, he knows every si gle details about the Mosques, Topkapi palace and every attraction related to the tour. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable guide, full of detailed information you will hear nowhere else, especially as relates to the more modern history of Istanbul. I hadn’t read about any of the sites we were shown in any of the tourist guides, and would have completely missed this entire side of the city. I now leave the city feeling I have gotten a fairly comprehensive view of it considering the brevity of my stay. I never do guided tours, but I am extremely glad I did this one - worth every penny. Thank you so much for everything, especially your kindness, in sharing yourself and your experiences, n answering all our questions, and making sure we were taken care of throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "Very nice yacht. Snacks included. Friendly service. Great views. Overall had an amazing time. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Nice cruise on the Bosphorus at a great price in our last day in Istambul. We miss our exit on the pier and they were kind enough to direct us back to the right to kabotas pier."
* A traveler said: "It was a very beautiful and educational tour, Canan, our tour guide, was awesome!. She has so much knowledge and passion for the history and beauty of Istanbul which made the tour a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Quick and efficient pickup with delivery to the door. Easily identifiable at the airport and was waiting for us even after a four-hour delay in arrival."
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "Derya and Furkan were great. We made arrangements through WhatsApp which was super convenient! Derya met us at our Airbnb and then started from Karakoy (new town) area with a nice Turkish breakfast, then we snacked along our way in the area while checking out a lot of secret places that only locals know. We took ferry to the Asian side to check out the markets and had a great lunch before heading back to our place. We also had them arrange our trip to Pamukkale. Very happy with everything 🤩👍"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Abdullah "Apple", was fantastic. Educated in history, art and architecture, his knowledge base added great depth to our introduction to Istanbul. Though some sites were not available due to restoration, he substituted interesting places to make up for it. He was in no rush, returning us to our hotel some 3 hours later than the originally expected time. He gave great restaurant recommendations (try Sarnic, in a 1,500 yo converted water cistern), and took us to back alley tea spots off the tourist beaten path. My only complaint is that the Harem of the Topaki Palace is not included in the tour, and this was not made very clear. When I figured it out I merely had to mention it to our guide that it was a must see, and he added it happily, but of course I had to purchase the separate admission tickets. I strongly recommend this tour, and ask for Abdullah for sure!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. erol showed us places and food we would never have tried as we would not have known about it. A tour every tourist should do"
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent day with Kemel who is not only an excellent photographer but someone who intimately knows the streets and neighbourhoods of Istanbul. If you're looking for something beyond the usual type of tour I would highly recommend booking time with him."
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a very lovely time with Seyhan on this tour. Although it was raining on the day, the trip was very well organized and we were able to visit all the important places in Istanbul. Seyhan has very good knowledge on all the historic sites and shopping destinations in Istanbul. His conduct is very professional and he was friendly throughout the tour. His restaurant recommendation was top notch and I most definetely had the best lunch of my Turkey trip during this tour. I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour
- Small Group Tour: Essential Istanbul
- Historic Off the Beaten Path Tour of the Real Istanbul
- Private and guided Istanbul food tour - Taste of Istanbul
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast