Top Istanbul Classes & Workshops
30 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "Nice cruise on the Bosphorus at a great price in our last day in Istambul. We miss our exit on the pier and they were kind enough to direct us back to the right to kabotas pier."
* A traveler said: "The mosques and palace were beautiful. Cigreb was a lovely tour guide- friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. Definitely would give this a shout for anybody who wants to tour Istanbul for a day"
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I tipped - enough said! But serious note, really worth it. Did the sauna, scrub, foam and massage. It’s cozy, charming, easy to navigate. Staff are helpful and accommodating. The scrub and massage were epic! For a first timer, it was more than I imagined. Worth a visit!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, this ceremony was beyond anything i could have expected! It stirred my soul, no exaggeration. The location was beautiful and the perfect match to the event. The staff was kind and friendly and they even served us tea because it was quite chilly in the station. Being able to see this ceremony from start to finish felt so special and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Istanbul. Now, that being said, I would HIGHLY suggest management to ban flash from being used during the ceremony. It took so much away from the moment and was a huge distraction to have some selfish dummy with a big fancy camera using a burst flash over and over and over and over again like he was the professional photographer and it was Harry and Meghan's wedding."
* A traveler said: "It was great advantage in short amount time! Salii is best knowledge about historical buildings, culture and he knows about a lot off beautiful places and food restaurants! I had a great time! I’m so thankful about get from trip. I’ll love to come back Istanbul ❤️ Thank you so much him! I’m highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide is informative and we have so much fun together during the tour . Do recommend people to join and I just eat too much . Haha"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible hands-on experience to learn more about ebru and come away with a beautiful and unique souvenir. Even if you do not consider yourself to be artistic, you should still check out this class! The lesson starts with a short documentary about the art of ebru and an observation of the class instructor demonstrating different techniques. She will guide you through creating your own piece, using your own colors, and learning more about the process. We were able to make two pieces, including one where she led my husband through a "blind" piece where she gave him instructions. While the pieces dried, we were able to take advantage of the beautiful terrace in the building and see Istanbul from above. Our art was packaged in solid tubes that made for easy transport to take our art home. The entire staff was the epitome of Turkish hospitality - warm, welcoming, and eager to share their experience with us. I would book this activity again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "Walked around and directed me how to pose, made me feel comfortable, and ended up with amazing shots. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The dishes on the menu are based on the Ottoman cuisine and delicious, but quite unexpected. They are simple to prepare such that beginners can easily make them. Very chill atmosphere and a welcoming staff as well."
* A traveler said: "My mother and I enjoyed a lovely afternoon cooking and chatting with Nuray. She is an excellent cook and a very gracious hostess. We feel fortunate we had the chance to meet her, sample her delicious Turkish cuisine, learn from her and relax in her home. It was a wonderful and valuable experience as part of our time exploring Turkey. We would definitely recommend the Traveling Spoon Cooking Class with Nuray."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience. With my siblings spread out across the US, this was a great way to spend an afternoon together. Fabulous hostess — knowledgeable, flexible and kept things interactive. Also loved hearing a little about Turkish culture and food."
* A traveler said: "I am a photography enthusiast, zehra knew how to evaluate my skills and guided accordingly, the spots she toke me to were great, some in plain sight, some deep in the old city markets and workshops, what and how she teaches you to see and observe is very remarkable, she was very patient while I toke a shot and corrected my composition, attention to details, Andy lines. Honestly one of the best things to do in Istanbul for a photography enthusiast."
* A traveler said: "Redjep was my photographer and he was really professional and knowledgeable about where is the best photography spots around Istanbul. He contacted me once I booked and coordinate everything making things super easy for me. If you want to get great vacation photos just for memories, special occasions, or if you're like me who travel solo it's the best way to have someone capture you on the trip and he sent the pictures to you within a couple of days. Definitely would recommend him and work with him again in the future."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Galatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)
- Sultanahmet District
- Golden Horn (Haliç)
- Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi)
- Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)
- Ural Ataman Classic Car Museum
- Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)
- Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)
- Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)
- Patriarchal Church of St. George
- Aga Turkish Bath (Aga Hamami)
- Istanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)
- Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
- Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast