Top Isola d'Ischia Wine, Beer & Spirits
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Isola d'Ischia Tours
The rich volcanic soil on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius has been prime wine country since Roman times, and with this wine tasting and lunch you can discover one of the area’s flagship varietals, Lacryma Christi DOP. Learn about its history and production during a guided walk through the vineyards at Cantina del Vesuvio, then sit down for lunch and a tasting of their organic wines.
If you are staying in Ischia and want to capture its essence, you have to try its food. This food tour takes you around the island, lets you admire at Ischia’s natural beauty and try some of its delicious dishes in the island. Start by meeting your guide at the hotel and then you will go to Ischia Porto with a driver, and you will be welcomed with a Sfogliatella, a delicious puff pastry with a sweet creme of ricotta cheese. Then go to Ischia Ponte and admire at the massive castle of Aragonese. Sip a fresh squeezed juice from a local fruit stand, and then try a Panino with mortadella in a historical Salumeria. Next you will go to Fontana, eat a plate of fresh pasta accompanied by a glass of local wine and enjoy the 360º view of the Bay of Naples. Your last stop will be Sant’Angelo, a small village far from the caos of the bigger towns. At the end you will be driven back to your hotel and don’t forget to ask your guide what hidden gems you can visit in your next days in Ischia.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience a side of Italy rare to visitors with a vineyard tour at the base of Mount Vesuvius overlooking the Bay of Naples. In addition to wine tastings accompanied by lunch, this tour grants you exclusive access to the pressing and aging rooms and leaves you with little-known facts about the region’s viticulture. Tours are offered daily for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine, Beer & Spirits in Isola d'Ischia?
The best Wine, Beer & Spirits in Isola d'Ischia according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Isola d'Ischia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Isola d'Ischia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Isola d'Ischia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Isola d'Ischia may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets