Top Ishikawa Prefecture Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Ishikawa Prefecture Tours
This is the first automobile museum in Japan, with 500 cars on display and the best in Japan. Japanese cars and imported cars from the end of the Meiji era in 1900 to the beginning of the Heisei era in 2010 are exhibited by manufacturer and theme. It is a three-story brick building.
Born and raised in Kanazawa. Spent 6 years in the U.S. for school and work so If you speak English...or Japanese then do not worry about the communication! I am a certified English guide in Kanazawa, who is enthusiastic about food and drinks! Prefers small and friendly Izakaya bars where locals gather. Knows a lot of tiny places where only 7 - 10 seats are available and filled with regular local customers. Are you looking for a night feeling like a local? Then here you go! You found me!! I guarantee you that this tour will show you the true local nightlife that you cannot experience without a true local guide!!
In Japan, fish auctions take place early in the morning. Here at Kanazawa Fishing Port, there are only a few fish auction venues in Japan. The tour can be enjoyed by small children. Experts will explain the types of fish caught in this fishing port and the fishing methods. You can explore a huge refrigerator to freeze fish that can only be experienced on this tour. And you can eat freshly landed fish at restaurants where only local residents can go.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
You can choose your favorite from a wide variety of kimonos and obi. The one and only coordination will surely be wonderful memories and souvenirs. We have a wide range of items from colorful to calm, so you can always find your favorite coordination!
Regardless of you have mobile phone camera or DSLR, you can take beautiful night photos in this private night photography tour. You will be taken to the city’s most beautiful places, guided by a local English-speaking professional photographer. I am experienced in portrait and travel street photography, and my work has been published in many magazines, guidebooks including Lonely Planet and the city guides of tourism boards. A day out with me ensure you will have a knowledgeable, funny, local professional photographer, and Insta-worthy travel photos will be guaranteed!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Ishikawa Prefecture?
The best Tickets & Passes in Ishikawa Prefecture according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Ishikawa Prefecture are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ishikawa Prefecture may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Kanazawa
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Nara Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nara
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Hakone
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets