Top Iquitos Multi-day Tours
70 results | All Iquitos Tours
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing time with this tour. Our guide, Nelton was extremely knowledgeable and a super fun person. The lodge and the staff were way better than anything i expected, and so was the food. I will sure to be back during the dry season as well. Overall, top experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience for my friends and I. We enjoyed everything about this guided tour and stay from the food to the workers to the locations. Our guide Alfredo was a great guide and really increased our experience. The staff was very attentive for anything needed and cared about making everything as good as it could be"
* A traveler said: "The location was fabulous. The guides were wonderful. The excursions were fun and enjoyable. The staff took care of every need."
* A traveler said: "We visited a wildlife reserve and got to hold monkeys and sloths. Panchita the Howler monkey was the best! We also got to swim in the Amazon! How crazy is that!?"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much for an amazing trip! Thank you for the beautiful rooms, the place and the people on the place. And A special thank you to Cesar, Tatiana and Patricia! Cesar have so much knowledge to offer, not least good humor and energi, he makes an huge effort to let us see everything important! Patricia and Tatiana, you will be some amazing guides one day, because you already are! Thanks for your sweet smiles, Laugh and support! You are the best! It is a beautiful place with a lot to offer, everything from animals, jungle, zip line (funny god guy there!) and beautiful scenery. Everyone is smiling and welcoming and we will always remember this trip and place! Hugs Camillya and Anja Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and helpful guides and staff. Food was divine, cabin was well appointed."
* A traveler said: "Great location flexible itinerary really recommend. Great food amazing good given location. Atmospheric, good rooms ...."
* A traveler said: "Good value for delicious food, jungle activities, and my own thatched-roof cottage. The cottage took some insistence when the manager said they were gone. After saying four times that I paid for the room solely on the basis of the online picture (straw roof, not motel box), they were no longer gone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Sinchicuy Lodge
- 3-Day All Inclusive Guided Jungle Tour from Iquitos at Maniti Eco-Lodge
- 02 days amazon expedition in Pacaya Samiria national reserve
- 3 Day Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure at Heliconia Lodge
- 4-Day All Inclusive Guided Jungle Tour from Iquitos at Maniti Eco-Lodge
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast