Top Ionian Islands Half-day Tours
141 results | All Ionian Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at The Governor Mill! Georgio was an incredibly friendly (and funny) guide with plenty of knowledge to share. The tour was as entertaining as enriching, there were plenty of (covid) safety measures in place and the tour group was only 11 people which made it very comfortable. Most definitely recommend visiting this family owned mill and learn more about all the amazing properties this simple but noble product has to offer."
* A traveler said: "This was a good trip you see a lot of the island on the way as you drive to the north of the island! It is an all day event but with good weather you still get back in time for some sunbathing! I have to say we had an English lady who led the tour called Sue she is full of facts and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderfull boattrip. Just outside the harbor they allready found a turtle. After we went for some caves. And had a swim. We saw a lot of fish at That point. At the turtle island we had something to eat at a snackbar. Than we went back for the harbor"
* A traveler said: "Super fun tour! It was exactly what we were looking for! Got to see turtles swimming in the ocean, the captain waited for each side of the boat to see the turtle pop up. Got to swim by Keri Caves and got to hang out at Turtle Island a little. Tour wasn't too long and it was nice getting picked up and dropped off by our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "Our captain showed us an excellent time exploring the gorgeous caves!! And our guide was wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "We especially enjoyed the boat ride to see the caves. The Greek snack on top of the hill was tasty and the view was spectacular. We bought many souvenirs at the gift shop that was part of this tour too. Authentic items that were sized well for travel"
* A traveler said: "Bus was very nice. It was a good excursion. Excursion took about 4 hours. Totally worth it. I would skip the winery."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun stops, get to swim at the beautiful shipwreck beach and drive in near the caves to see fishes. Very friendly tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip by bus and a wonderful day on the boat to the caves and then a great beach day at Turtle Island. Relaxing!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent half day spent with Driver Stefanos, very friendly and knowledgeable. Can't recommend this excursion enough"
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful beach to visit.. do wear water shoes as the beach is rocky.. our bus driver Niko was fabulous got us there safely and back to our ship in time.. would definitely do this again"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. This is a very long day is you are staying at the South end of the island. The island tour is good and there is a fantastic guide Sue who explains everything well and really makes the day. Make sure you have some money on you for a couple of extra excursions during the trip"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cruise to Zakynthos, worth the cost to be able to explore from Kefalonia. Good amount of time at each stop, nice to stop at swim spots as well."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip to a beautiful farm with lovely olive trees. We tasted some good food and had a tour of the olive oil making process. The guide at the farm was lovely just wished we had a little more time there! Our tour driver Maria was also very knowledgeable and friendly!"
* A traveler said: "You can tell that Mr. Khalifa is indeed a very nice man who tries to give his clients an excellent tour. He is polite and courteous and provides a nice experience. Buses are nice and clean with good air conditioning. This is a good tour and you get to see the things that are listed."
* A traveler said: "It was one of the best tour I ever booked.. everything was amazing. The tour guy was so informative and very nice guy .. may Allah bless him"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite tours in Greece. Our guide was very personable and we were delighted to learn local culture, flavors, and history in one tour. The food tastings were unique and I'm glad we got to try some local favorites."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent! Every place he took is had a wonderful story! If you only have 1 day in Corfu this will let you see the best sights. The beach, monastery, old town, wine tasting & last but definitely not least the olive oil tasting!! Thank you so much Christis 💗"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic cruise with some beautiful views through the glass-windows on the bottom floor and plenty of time to swim in a couple of lovely locations. The cruise was easy to find, with lovely staff."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very open to requests and was willing to work with me with changes to the tour. This is a great way to get transport into town if you are not staying in the town."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Lefkada
- Things to do in Cephalonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Gjirokaster
- Things to do in Kalamata
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Crete
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast