Top Inverness Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic trip. Alison was both friendly and extremely knowledgeable. One of our group has lived in Inverness for 8 years, and she even learnt a lot! An easy, pleasant ride around this beautiful city, stopping at some lovely places a long the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Full day of wonderful sights and history. Our tour guide Ray made the tour extra special with historical narration. Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour fun! The trip to the Cairns was especially nice!"
* A traveler said: "I recommend this tour. I want to the many famous place in scotland with our tour guide Bill. He is amazing, He taught us bit of knowledge about scotland. He is so funny guide,He talked funny stories about him sometimes. We like his stories. The shortbread cooked by his wife is so delicious. I want to join his tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip giving chance to see great sights. Mountains, waterfalls, Caledonian canal and of course Loch Ness. Ending with the boat ride on the loch was the pinnacle. Great value for money and Kevin was the perfect guide - thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver Emily was very knowledgable and improved the itinerary to take account of local Covid restrictions"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting walking tour. Our guide was a local historian, very knowledgeable and friendly and gave us lots of interesting stories from places all round the centre of Inverness. Tour took about 2 hours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Caledonian Canal
- Whin Park
- Rogie Falls
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Chanonry Point
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Fort Augustus
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Fort George
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England