Top Interlaken Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
58 results | All Interlaken Tours
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Staff and pilot, Timo, where amazing! A scenic drive up the mountain and Timo was very experienced and language was not an issue."
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience! Ian our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. He photographed the entire trip for us and ensured we all had a wonderful experience. Would love to work with them again!"
* A traveler said: "With the printed brochure and the swiss pass we obtained the tickets to go to the Jungfraujoch. After thrre trains you arrive to the final station where you can enjoy the views of the glaciar, go out into the snow where some activity previous payment are available or go up to the observatory."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately it rained on and off but Michael skillfully guided us through Interlaken adding a lot of local color as well as a lot of background about Switzerland and Interlaken's role in it's history."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! You have to really want to see this as it is not easy to access. Includes a drive or train ride, a bus ride, and 4 gondola rides in order to reach the top. Well worth it! Recommend an early start to beat the tour buses. We went straight to Schilthorn first, then took our time at each stop on our return, Birg, Murren. Schilthorn-Bond world and skyline view was amazing. Birg-"Thrill Walk" is an understatement. Murren-car free alpine ski village. Caution if claustrophobic, acrophobic, or elderly as the gondolas may be crowded with tourists and skiers."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was both professional and knowledgeable. The tour was excellent and well thought out. It allowed enough time to do all that we desired to do. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Hans was a great guide who, despite some inclement weather, kept things comfortable while being informative, covering a lot in a short amount of time."
* A traveler said: "It was a trip of a lifetime! Tony made navigating 10 travel modes in one day a piece of cake! We learned so much about this magical country."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular views and a stimulating walk to classic Swiss villages. An excellent guide, but the trip did not last the 8 hours mentioned in the Viator marketing."