Top Ilha Grande Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 Ilha Grande Historical Tours | All Ilha Grande Tours
Take a trip back in time walking by the cobbled streets in Paraty historic center. Enjoy the preserved architectural ensemble typical of Colonial Brazil in the 16th century and the natural beauty of the Serra da Bocaina that surrounds the city. Discover the beautiful old houses with decorated walls, now reused as inns, craft shops, restaurants and museums. Also, get to know local Churches, Culture Centers and other treasures considered National and World Historical Heritage, while listening to stories and legends of past centuries. The guided tour lasts 1h30, after, you can use your free time to walk around the city (maximum stay 4 hours).
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Ilha Grande are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Ilha Grande are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Paraty
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Porto Seguro
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina