Top Île-de-France On the Water
62 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Dominique was a great tour guide. He was Very knowledgeable and interesting!We got lots of information, and it really enhanced what we already knew about the topics!"
* A traveler said: "Tamar was incredible. Really informative and had great humour. I’d recommend the tour of Montmartre to anyone who wants to see a really beautiful, creative side to Paris. 5 stars out of 5 from me!"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the history of Montmartre, including the artists, food, cathedrals, etc. Nick was a great host with lots of local knowledge. Would highly recommend this tour before heading off on your own."
* A traveler said: "Great date night! Show was fun and arrival organized. Plan to go early and enjoy dinner and explore Montmartre."
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "one of my favorite tours. Such and amazing place to go see and visit. If you are in France I highly reccomend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Violetta is an experienced and knowledgeable guide. She kept our group together and explained many things about the venus, mona Lisa, and other famous French artist. We saw all the di Vinci paintings in the Louvre. Very informative. Excellent English speaking Francophile!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave great history and information about Montmartre. Be prepared to walk a lot and up steep hills."
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! The dinner was quiet delicious, and the Eiffel tower was just skip the line, then on your own for pics which was nice. The Moulin Rouge show was awesome! Felt a bit rushed by the end... I would have liked another 10 minutes for pictures and such. Overall wonderful and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Everything was really nice. Food and service was very good. Paris in night time is so beautiful. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Paris is a magical city and this evening cruise was exceptional. The lights, the sites, and the people are all lovely. The Eiffel tower glimmers and sparkles, the Seine cruise is romantic and soothing. Just being there and traveling through history, in a word Incredible."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide and crew attentive. History of sites and sites simply magnificent. Will be recommending this tour to all coming to and living in France.."
* A traveler said: "Addie was fabulous! Our tour was fabulous and amazing! So knowledgeable, fun, awesome! Best tour of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very enjoyable. Ahsene was a great host and attended to whatever we needed during the cruise. I expected the cruise to last about two hours but was really only about an hour and 25 minutes…but aside from that the food and wait staff were terrific"
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "Superb , is amazing on the night time. Is worth every penny for this experience the view from the Sena is absolutely incredible.."
* A traveler said: "Our sommelier was amazing.. we had the best time!! All 3 champagnes we tasted were delicious.. I would definitely book this again! If you’re in paris this is a must!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Canal Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Duck Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Les Halles
- Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)
- Place des Vosges
- Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)
- France Miniature
- 11th Arrondissement
- Chateau de Pierrefonds
- Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)
- Port-Royal des Champs Museum
- César Tower (Tour César)
- Palais Royal
- Ladurée Paris
- Café de Flore
- Château de Malmaison
- Guimet Museum (Musée Guimet)
- National Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)
- Monceau Park (Parc Monceau)
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace